[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NO @ DAL

redrumjuice

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved the comment Aikman made at the beginning of the game about how the Saints won the Superbowl last year yet no one really talked much about them. The they proceeded to talk about the Cowboys the entire game. :wacko:

Aikman cracks me up. Do you notice he's overly trying to not be a homer?

And that guy's a chick magnet:

Daughter-In-Law #1: "Look at how big his hands are!"

Daughter-In-Law #2: "I know! Oh my god!"

Son #2: "I'm right here."

93 year old Mother: "You girls know what they say about boys with big hands."

Are you suggesting that Roy should have just fallen down as opposed to trying to make a play? I hope not.

No what I am saying is that a veteran like Roy Williams has played long enough to know that once he caught that ball and rumble 20 yards or so, BOTH HANDS should have been on the ball like it was a baby, knowing all the while that when he is tackled the game will be all but over. I have seen many heady players cover up at the end of game and realize that the ONLY way to lose the game is to FUMBLE in that situation. NO excuse to not be thinking ball protection at that point. Period............

I'll bet you weren't bitching about those 2 clutch catches he had the series before that that set up Barber's TD...

No but I am bitching now about him fumbling when your suppose to be thinking fumble prevention with 2 minutes left after just making a clutch 3rd down with 2 minutes and change left in the game, up 4. What else could you be thinking about other then "Ball, Ball, Ball, Ball FRICKING BALL.....................ROY=Rookie move of the Year.

Worse yet he has that stinking embarrasment grin from ear to ear on the sidelines afterward. I wanted someone to smack him up side his head and say "what are you smiling about, you just cost us any feeling of HOPE for the next 5 weeks". Even though the odds were firmly against us for making anything happen this year, at least they had hope to play for. Now thanks to Roy that is gone also.

No what I am saying is that a veteran like Roy Williams has played long enough to know that once he caught that ball and rumble 20 yards or so, BOTH HANDS should have been on the ball like it was a baby, knowing all the while that when he is tackled the game will be all but over. I have seen many heady players cover up at the end of game and realize that the ONLY way to lose the game is to FUMBLE in that situation. NO excuse to not be thinking ball protection at that point. Period............

Well said.

at least they had hope to play for. Now thanks to Roy that is gone also.

Dude, you are so blindly homertinistic it's comical...Roy's actually been a bright spot on the season, the guy has made some great plays this year. And for weeks now the only hope that any of them are playing for is that they get to keep a job in the NFL next season...

If you want to place blame solely in one spot then head for the really obvious choice...Terrance Newman. He shuts down Meachem for another minute or two and da boyz would have been sitting in the fabled cat-bird seat :wacko:

I havent read this thread so some of this may have been said already. Another fucking sickening loss in a shithole of a season. Just gift wrapped and handed the Saints a win after a gutty comeback. A few things

1. Martelus Bennet is a heartless turd. Any real effort and set of balls gets us that crucial first down in a drive where the momentum was turning

2. I like what I see out of Garret but hated hated hated the decision to punt from the Saints 35

3. Roy Williams handed the game to the Saints . Kudos to the dback for stripping Roy like the useless bitch that he is

This loss made me sicker than any loss this whole year. They outplayed the Saints and had them dead to rights . You gotta finish the God damned game . Thats the difference between a winner (Saints) and a loser.

Edited by whomper

No but I am bitching now about him fumbling when your suppose to be thinking fumble prevention with 2 minutes left after just making a clutch 3rd down with 2 minutes and change left in the game, up 4. What else could you be thinking about other then "Ball, Ball, Ball, Ball FRICKING BALL.....................ROY=Rookie move of the Year.

Worse yet he has that stinking embarrasment grin from ear to ear on the sidelines afterward. I wanted someone to smack him up side his head and say "what are you smiling about, you just cost us any feeling of HOPE for the next 5 weeks". Even though the odds were firmly against us for making anything happen this year, at least they had hope to play for. Now thanks to Roy that is gone also.

Hear! Hear!

Not to say that it's Roy Williams fault alone that the Cowboys' season is officially done.

But his attitude is indicative of what's wrong with the Cowboys.

I watched him play since he was a peewee. I saw his talent and potential. I watched his tantrums at Permian and Texas. I've known his lack of heart from an early age on.

And I'm saying that, given his attitude and lack of commitment, acquiring Roy Williams was the worst move in Cowboys history.

No but I am bitching now about him fumbling when your suppose to be thinking fumble prevention with 2 minutes left after just making a clutch 3rd down with 2 minutes and change left in the game, up 4. What else could you be thinking about other then "Ball, Ball, Ball, Ball FRICKING BALL

^^^This.

Roy had to understand the game situation and be aware of his surroundings. If he protects the ball they win that game. He had to know there were 2 defenders behind him just ready to go after the ball and that he wasnt going to out run them to the end zone but he had that thing in one hand for God knows why and it got stripped. Boneheaded play on his part but that has been the Cowboys all year long. It hasnt just been him.

Edited by jbran23

...They outplayed the Saints and had them dead to rights .

I guess I agree with part of this, they did have them where they wanted them but your using homer-goggles if you think they outplayed the Saints. They were down 20-3 at half, blanked Dez who proudly showed he's still a rookie by crying like a lil b!tch on the sideline most of the 2nd half. They had 7 fumbles in the game not 1. Granted they didn't lose them all but dam, hold onto the ball already.

After their go ahead score, a whopping 39 yard drive, I kinda felt like Dallas was going to steal one, but not that the Saints did when Moore scored his TD. Seemed like they saved a win, not stole one.

This loss made me sicker than any loss this whole year. They outplayed the Saints and had them dead to rights . You gotta finish the God damned game . Thats the difference between a winner (Saints) and a loser.

Give the Saints credit... They find a way to get it done when they're not at their best. Reminds me of the game they stole from the Redskins last year in OT. Or even the NFL Championship last year.

Dude, you are so blindly homertinistic it's comical...Roy's actually been a bright spot on the season, the guy has made some great plays this year. And for weeks now the only hope that any of them are playing for is that they get to keep a job in the NFL next season...

If you want to place blame solely in one spot then head for the really obvious choice...Terrance Newman. He shuts down Meachem for another minute or two and da boyz would have been sitting in the fabled cat-bird seat :wacko:

Look, I like Roy and if you read my post I pumped him to have a great year this year. I am however, PISSED at him to the highest pisstivity right now. I just can't understand how he could not make a vet move, cover up and get down. I am just sick over this game really. Sicker then any of the others. I know that may not make sense to you but this game just tore my a$$ up. I guess it's a build up of the first 7 losses, then we play like men on Turkey day just to be bitch slapped by a play like that as if to say " AHHHHHHH PIPE DOWN, and GIMMIE that W, you don't want it". I mean to me, that just smacks of Roy's lack of understanding of the situation. Desperation should have brought his ARSE to his knees with the ball in a death grip at the 30 if he thought for one moment, he was in jeapordy of losing the football. No I just don't understand how he fumbles there, I just don't. Even if he had his balls in a vise and wood burner up his A$$ branding the Dallas Star, he should have held on to damn ball in that situation. That's just me.....

Tommorow I will blame the D for not holding them or Bennett for wussing out on third down, or Barber for running like Sheera instead of the Barbarian. But right now, right this very minute, Roy is in my cross hairs because he let that punk saint make a play on him to steal the game from us. I am a Homer and I am proud of it. You will NEVER and I mean NEVER come in here and see me be cheerful after my boys lose in this fashion. So don't expect it. Got it............

That said......................good game saints. :tup: We were a fumble and a stop away from being dat.

Edited by Cowboyz1

:wacko: It was 20-3 Saints when New Orleans began to go quasi-conservative to let the Cowboys back in. Not sure you can make a blanket comment like "the Cowboys outplayed them" :tup:

They came back , had the lead, were stopping the Saints on D and pretty much had a game sealer that was fumbled away

You can't believe what? That I'm "whining" about Roy Williams?

I'm certainly not "whining" about Roy Williams. I'm bitching about Roy Williams. And I'll continue to bitch about Roy Williams.

You should too, if you're a Cowboy fan or a fan of good football. If not, then just continue to gloat mindlessly.

I'm telling you, again, that Roy Williams is and always has been soft. Worst trade in the history of the Dallas Cowboys.

Look at the noob go :wacko:

Step right into the fire son and join your leader Cowboyz1

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe