[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

SB Halftime Show Announced

Whiskey Pimp

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No. The Who or Sir Paul or the Stones in there old age are still way better than BEP at any time.

This.

That said, half time is just an opportunity to get up, scratch, poke around in the fridge, get more beer and take a piss, not necessarily in that order.

No. The Who or Sir Paul or the Stones in there old age are still way better than BEP at any time.

While I would certainly see any of those groups before I'd see the Peas, The Who was a complete train wreck when they play halftime. They sounded effing horrible.

While I would certainly see any of those groups before I'd see the Peas, The Who was a complete train wreck when they play halftime. They sounded effing horrible.

Not if you were hammered. Which, in reality, I don't really care who plays halftime since I'm usually not paying attention

me too, loaf. while I applaud the younger faces, hip hop sounds like crap live. and they aren't really hip hop, to me, too mainstream. I mean, if they wanted hip hop, why not Snoop? He loves football and would be so honored that you would be sure to get an entertaining set.

It is not like the Peas have any music that is thought provoking, moving or just intrumentally great. All it is is radio mainstream in it's most watered down fashion.

Oh well, maybe it is time to get rertarded in here (that is what the song was originally named)...

Not if you were hammered. Which, in reality, I don't really care who plays halftime since I'm usually not paying attention

Actually, I very likely was pretty hammered by the time the Who came on and that likely contributed to why I thought they were "effing horrible" rather than simply "a little off". You know, the booze can turn up the volume on one's opinions.

... looking at my love lump ...

If Fergie is scantily clad, it will be worth it just to watch my 8 YO son. He gets all squirmy when he watches her. :wacko:

I like it.

A group in their prime, music that can get the crowd into it, easy enough to make a medley of their hits, and pretty sure they entertain instead of just standing in a 15 foot area.

by entertainment you mean jumping with a mike in your hand and clapping above your head? that is all they do, which is no different than anyone else. whaty you will see will be 100+ kids being told to rush the stage screaming like the Beattles just landed or like Elvis just pooped a pelvis. Then Will I Am will go "yeah, yeah, yall ready to get started?" and then the kids will scream again. They will clap and Fergie will run out and more kids will scream again.

No real drums, no guitars or bass p[layers, no singing, just shouting into a mic saying the same thing over and over. No guitar solo, no singing solo, no real display of any talent. Just shouting into a mic saying "yeah, yeah".