[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Buffalo vs PIttsburgh

BARF

Anyone feel that Buffalo has a shot at upsetting Pittsburgh this week? They've played every other teams pretty darn hard (see BAL). I'm anxious to see if they can give the Steelers a run for their money.

Yes... I am a homer. :wacko:

Edited by BARF

Im not sure about Buffalo winning but Im pulling my hair out trying to decide whether or not to start Fitzpatrick this week. Especially since I sat him last week against Cincy and he went off.

Honestly, I see the game actually being fairly competetive but I dont think Buffalo's defense will be able to hold Pittsburgh enough to get a win. I see like a 35-27 game or something along those lines.

Then again, Pittsburgh's swarming defense could knock Fitz into next week and I could also see a 35-10 game as well. Hence my QB indecisions.

Edited by jbran23

I'm starting Fitz because Pittsburgh's pass D is nothing special and he's going to have to throw to try to keep Buffalo in it. The biggest danger is Fitz getting hurt early, IMO.

I was actually considering benching Eli for Fitz, but then the drugs wore off. At least I hope that was what happened... :wacko:

I'm starting Fitz because Pittsburgh's pass D is nothing special and he's going to have to throw to try to keep Buffalo in it. The biggest danger is Fitz getting hurt early, IMO.

Thats been my whole thought process this week. Pittsburgh stuffs Buffalo's rushers plus forces them to play from behind should equal a recipe for 40+ pass attempts from Fitz but who knows. I could definitely see them holding Buffalo to 17 points or less as well.

It's the NFL, where anything can happe, and the Steelers have shown some inconsistency, so, you never know.

Yeah but...

In Pitt, no way. I think Fitz is a good play because there is no way that they run the ball. Playing from behind against a pass d that has issues translates to me into a big yardage night, but smelling the endzone will be tough. I think Buffalo can drive on the Steelers, but finishing will be the hard part.

This would be a good game to start Lindell.

Pitt 24 - Buff 19

I yanked Fred Jackson for Randy Moss :wacko: in a pretty much win and in scenario

Not sure I'd do that.

While jackson will be lucky to amass 40-50 yards rushing, he could sneak a TD in.....and is a lock to catch 4+ balls out of the backfield on screens for another 30-40 yards.

I'd take those 10-12 fantasy points over what Moss has been putting up any day.

I yanked Fred Jackson for Randy Moss :wacko: in a pretty much win and in scenario

Not sure I'd do that.

While jackson will be lucky to amass 40-50 yards rushing, he could sneak a TD in.....and is a lock to catch 4+ balls out of the backfield on screens for another 30-40 yards.

I'd take those 10-12 fantasy points over what Moss has been putting up any day.

i AM the swammi :tup:

i AM the swammi :wacko:

I made a trade for Tolbert right at our deadline. I started him over FJax. Our league gives mega bonus points for receiving TD's from RB's, as well as length of TD's. :tup:

I would NEVER yank Randy Moss. He's just not my type! :tup::lol:

I picked Moss with the 10th overall (Roddy at 15). :tup:

Maybe I should yank Moss. Something has to make him produce more! :wacko:

Closer game than I expected!

Beelzebub at work again.

Where was he on the Buffalo punt that bounced at the 12 and worked it's way perfectly out of bounds at the 3. Or, on that fumble that bounced it's way out of several Steelers grasp and ended up in Buffalo's hands. I guess he just chooses his spots.