[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is anyone starting Randy Moss this weekend?

fingfootball

For whatever reason, the qbs this year aren't throwing to Randy much. From Brady, Favre, Collins to Young. None of them. Whether it's him not getting open, whatever. I find some optimism in the fact when Rusty came into the game last week, his first two throws were to Randy. Incomplete and a TD negated by PI on Moss. So, you know...this could be the week. :wacko:

Hell, I would settle for a few receptions.

I have him benched in favor of James Jones. My condolences to those of you that don't have any other option. Hope he goes off for you so I can unload him before the trade deadline.

My opponent had Brady go off so in turn I need a big point week. Steve Smith is out, Jabar Gaffney is guaranteed to get me some yards, but Randy is the most likely to explode ... if he catches one he'll get two or three ... and against the Texans. So there you go.

In a 32 teams league and my only receivers are Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Mike Williams (Seahawks) and Anthony Armstrong. With Mike Williams being Questionable to play and having a late game I am kinda forced to start Randy. :tup: Maybe this will be his week though. He might go off and catch a couple for 10 yards. :wacko:

In a 32 teams league and my only receivers are Randy Moss, Santana Moss, Mike Williams (Seahawks) and Anthony Armstrong. With Mike Williams being Questionable to play and having a late game I am kinda forced to start Randy. :lol: Maybe this will be his week though. He might go off and catch a couple for 10 yards. :tup:

have you considered starting Armstrong? :tup::wacko:

I have him benched in favor of James Jones. My condolences to those of you that don't have any other option. Hope he goes off for you so I can unload him before the trade deadline.

+1. James Jones was somehow hiding out on the waiver wire. No idea how in this competitive league, but I was struggling between Blount or Moss at flex in my PPR local. Loving the Jones pickup now.

I'm done with Moss. Haven't dumped him, but I'm about 1 week away from doing so.

I'm entertaining the idea of plugging him in as my #3. Other options are Breaston, who I was completely comfortable with until I found out he is questionable, and Hartline, who I think should give solid production. The thing is, with that match-up of Houston and knowing I have two very good WRs at 1 and 2, I'm tempted to go with and hope for the break-out in the new uni. I wouldn't even consider this if I weren't encouraged by the new kid throwing him the ball more consistently when he came in the game last week. Of course the flip side is with a very good 1 and 2 I can also afford the risk of Breaston or the "solid" Hartline.