[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The Weekly "Milk Carton" Thread

ts

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had the same dilemma. I went with Wallace. Not that it matters at all thus far.

Went with Wallace too. Johnson is up to 4 points, Wallace just 1. Woo. Hoo. Only offense in that game is really Mendenhall and Hines Ward.

Just another drop by Johnson too, that's 3 today.

What the frickety-frack, now A. Johnson gets ejected from the game? Sigh.

Penalty on HST-A.Johnson, Unnecessary Roughness, offsetting. Penalty on TEN-C.Finnegan, Unnecessary Roughness, offsetting. (Both 80 Johnson and 31 Finnigan were ejected from the game)

Good grief, S. Johnson dropped another:

Last Play: 1-10-PIT 40(10:38) R.Fitzpatrick pass incomplete deep left to St. Johnson. Pass dropped, 1 yd. into end zone.

I thought the game was over. Pass couldn't have been better, looked perfect. They're calling it 5 drops today for Steve Johnson.

Anquan Boldin's name should be lamenated permanently onto the milk carton............ :tup:

Seriously, what is the deal with Boldin ? He has all but completely disappeared from the Ravens offense. He's killing me. :wacko:

Jackson has 19 yds rushing on 15 carries against one of the worst rush defenses in the league. It's like bizarro world right now.

Don't forget to mention the zero catches to go along with those rushing totals.

LOL - next play after your post, maybe he heard you:

Last Play: 1-10-DEN 31(11:00) S.Jackson right end pushed ob at DEN 11 for 20 yards (R.Hill).

Edited by ts