[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

What is going on in the Pitt / Buf game ?

MustOfBeenDrunk

Long TD to Fred Jackson and the Bills are back in it.

The Steelers should have been up by more than 13, but, they kept shooting themselves in the foot and failed to finish drives. Now, we've got a ball game.

:wacko:

This Steelers team does not have what it takes to go the distance. Their offensive line is sub-par, they are not playing disciplined football, and they fail to put teams away when they have the chance. I'll be happy to escape with a win, if they can do it, but, I've been very disappointed with this performance.

Polamalu with a CLUTCH diving interception off of a tipped pass might save the day. That guy always makes plays when they matter most. He may save the day for the Steelers, but, I'm not sure they deserve it. There is still a lot of time on that clock though.

I used to like Pittsburgh but detest them now. Rooney has signed a pact with Satan - there is no way under the law of averages that one team has such an incredible amount of luck.

Signing off a franchises success as "lucky" is as weak as it gets. They have had several first downs come back from penalties this week. They had 2 TD's called back by penalties last week. If those went in their favor, haters, like you, would be in here crying it up.

Edited by Menudo

Signing off a franchises success as "lucky" is as weak as it gets. They have had several first downs come back from penalties this week. They had 2 TD's called back by penalties last week. If those went in there favor, haters, like you, would be in here crying it up.

Look at your post #11. Wah-wah-wah we're-not-good-enough wah-wah-wah.....then an INT and suddenly you're world beaters again. Fans like you are usually called one-eyed. You're just blind.

BTW, penalties don't qualify as luck one way or the other.

Look at your post #11. Wah-wah-wah we're-not-good-enough wah-wah-wah.....then an INT and suddenly you're world beaters again. Fans like you are usually called one-eyed. You're just blind.

Nothing has changed. Post #11 is still my opinon. Please tell where I said they were world beaters. Win or lose, this team isn't good enough to go the distance this year.

My opinion of the Steelers is that they are not as good as they're perceived by most......I guess that makes me a blind homer.

When you don't have any evidence, just make things up. :wacko:

Edited by Menudo

O.k. then, I'd love to hear why their success can simply be explained by "luck" Definining one's success by "luck" is weak.