[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vincent Jackson ... done for the night

Grits and Shins

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Serves me right I play my entire regular season with Felix Jones at the flex and Lance Moore as my 3rd WR then in my 1st playoff game this week I bail on those 2 guys for S-Rice and V-Jackson 2 guys who have not been in my line up all year.

Great late draft picks very sneaky of me to grab them late for my playoff push :wacko:

You start you playoffs in week 12?

You really think he is faking it? On the one hand it does seem like a pretty lame injury. And he was clearly unhappy and was forced to come back and play or else be in the exact same position next year. And it was a pretty rough and angry hold out. And he is making WAY less money than he wanted. BUT do you really think a professional player would do that? Think about it. If it ever became clear he was faking, and these things have a way of getting out there, he would be black listed I'd think. Not only does it say something about him as a person, what would it say to would be teammates? He totally gave up on them if he faked out after 1 play.

Just not sure he would do something like that.

You really think he is faking it? On the one hand it does seem like a pretty lame injury. And he was clearly unhappy and was forced to come back and play or else be in the exact same position next year. And it was a pretty rough and angry hold out. And he is making WAY less money than he wanted. BUT do you really think a professional player would do that? Think about it. If it ever became clear he was faking, and these things have a way of getting out there, he would be black listed I'd think. Not only does it say something about him as a person, what would it say to would be teammates? He totally gave up on them if he faked out after 1 play.

i just think his agent convinced him it's a good business decision. vjax is a worthless pos.

I was unsure before, but I actually think he is faking it now. They just showed him. He is standing alone on the sideline still in uniform.

If he was so hurt that he was out for the game would he be standing there alone and in uniform still mid way in the 4th when he got "hurt" early 1st Q?

I bet we hear a story about this one this week.

Unreal that a pro player would do this.

Really? I don't think of Jackson in any way shape or form of a professional.... Maybe professional scammer d-bag he is def. a pro at that :wacko:

How many times have we seen players miss training camp due to contract disputes and then get injured as soon as they come back to play? :wacko: From now on I'm calling this the "VJax Syndrome".

two words.....Manny Ramirez

Published Mon Nov 29 2:18:02 p.m. CT 2010

(KFFL) San Diego Chargers WR Vincent Jackson (calf) tweaked his left calf during practice Friday, Nov. 26, and then injured his right calf during the team's Week 12 game, likely trying to overcompensate for his injured left calf, a source told Kevin Acee, of the San Diego Union-Tribune. Another source said he did not known of any injury Friday, but that Jackson did more than he should have leading up to Week 12 and was sore.