[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

It was GODS fault...

tazinib1

Agreed that the blame and glory should go both ways.

God must have blinked when watching over Stevie.

So funny that we're all in agreement and okay with this. But the rationale really does make sense.

I saw him on some ESPN show like First and 10 last week, and he really seemed like a pretty cool kid.

The rationale doesn't make sense if you understand "the deal" with faith, it does make for a good joke, but anyway.... The good times and events in your life you thank God for, the tumult and difficult circumstances and events you are to go through and learn from to make yourself a better person. This is why Steve said "what am I suppose to learn from this?" He's asking God aloud how the bad events in the game are suppose to teach him to be a better man. I think he was just really upset, spouted off on Twitter, its understandable. We aern't perfect beings, and he later showed some remorse for that "blameing God" Tweet in a later Tweet.

I respect him for having faith.

I don't respect myself for dropping him just before gametime of week 5. :wacko:

Edited by PPIchamp

The rationale doesn't make sense if you understand "the deal" with faith, it does make for a good joke, but anyway.... The good times and events in your life you thank God for, the tumult and difficult circumstances and events you are to go through and learn from to make yourself a better person. This is why Steve said "what am I suppose to learn from this?" He's asking God aloud how the bad events in the game are suppose to teach him to be a better man. I think he was just really upset, spouted off on Twitter, its understandable. We aern't perfect beings, and he later showed some remorse for that "blameing God" Tweet in a later Tweet.

I respect him for having faith.

I don't respect myself for dropping him just before gametime of week 5. :wacko:

Taken out of context, I suppose you could draw the conclusion you did. But not when written right after the previous statement. "I praise you and you do my like this?"

That doesn't sound like a plea to god to explain to him the path to being a better man.

That's like someone admonishing someone who's freaking out during a difficult time by saying, "How is that supposed to help?". You're not seriously asking them to break it down for you how them losing their chight is going to get you through the issue at hand, you're telling them to chill the hell out.

I am sure God was busy saving children but may have been distracted by the Cowboys lose this week. After all he had to use extra vision to see though the closed roof at Cowboys Stadium.

Didn't anyone tell him that God's probably not a Bills fan. I mean after losing 4 SuperBowls, and two to the Cowboys, you gotta figure Buffalo isn't on his list of priorities.

That said, God helped you get open silly, and helped Fitzpatrick throw a perfect pass, so, what you wan't him to catch the ball for you too..............Geezz..........How ungreatful

Edited by Cowboyz1

Agreed that the blame and glory should go both ways.

God must have blinked when watching over Stevie.

Can we also blame God for McCarthy not throwing the challenge flag on Gonzales 4th down non-catch? Seriously, where the hell was the guy in the booth whose sole job it is to tell the coach whether or not to challenge a call? Was he in the bathroom? Did the Falcons sabotage the Packers communications from the booth to the field? Even so, doesn't every NFL head coach challenge every close call in that situation automatically(except Marv Lewis). Maybe God is to blame there too. Perhaps he blinded both McCarthy and Lewis. Their non challenges are simply befuddling.

First I was told that the Devil caused him to drop the ball, and now, he is blaming God. Someone needs to make up their mind as to who I should be thanking for Steeler victories. :wacko: