[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anquan Boldin

DoubleDown11

He seems to be popping up in the milk carton thread on a weekly basis, so I thought his own post was warranted, given that most of us depend on him as our #2 WR at worst (and now may have to choose between he and Chris Ivory as a week 13 flex play)!

2, 5, 3, and 3 catches since the week 8 bye. His targets have been on a steady decline as well.

In the bits and pieces of Ravens games that I've seen, Boldin hardly sees the field in the first half while doing the majority of his (minor) damage in the 2nd. As a Rice owner earlier in the year, I had trouble understanding Harbaugh's rotation with a far inferior back like McGahee and as a current Boldin owner, I can't fathom why guys like T.J. Housh are getting more looks than him.

Any insight from Baltimore homers, Boldin owners, or anyone who could help a confused fella out would be greatly appreciated!

I am a Boldin owner and am frustrated with him as well. I am assuming he is drawing extra coverage and Flacco is throwing to the open man. He still gets looks in the red zone. I don't think you can bench him at this point. He will go off for a huge week soon. I like to think he is waiting for the fantasy playoffs to start.....

I am a Boldin owner and am frustrated with him as well. I am assuming he is drawing extra coverage and Flacco is throwing to the open man. He still gets looks in the red zone. I don't think you can bench him at this point. He will go off for a huge week soon. I like to think he is waiting for the fantasy playoffs to start.....

In the beginning of the season, Ray Rice was really struggling. Now Rice seems to be back on track. Are defenses just taking away Boldin making Flacco throw shorter passes, or target Housh or Mason? Haven't watched many Raven games, so not sure.

Flacco is going to be a really good QB in this league for a long time. Its seems to me that the better of a QB that you are - the more quickly you go through your reads and find an open guy. This will ultimately spead the balls around a bit. Perhaps we're just seeing him mature.

I'm a glutton for punishment. I have Boldin in over Crabtree and Sims-Walker at this point for this week. I do have Collie & M. Williams (SEA), but, both are questionable. I just know that when I bench him, he will have a 2 TD performance.

I'm a glutton for punishment. I have Boldin in over Crabtree and Sims-Walker at this point for this week. I do have Collie & M. Williams (SEA), but, both are questionable. I just know that when I bench him, he will have a 2 TD performance.

Then go ahead and bench him! Don't be so selfish.