[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hold 'em for playoffs or dump 'em?

STL Fan

Thought it might help to have a place to update those guys hanging out on rosters with regard to whether or not they're "keep 'em" or 'dump 'em" material, mainly because of injuries. I would hope that week 14, 15 and 16 matchups would impact these decisions as well.

Candidates:

Britt

Torain

V. Jackson

AP

Other nominees?

Let's not forget....Pierre Thomas.

Excellent addition. Other nominees or comments on who you're keeping, who you're dumping, and why?

I've been wanting to dump Ronnie Brown for the past six weeks but I keep seeing his Week 15 and 16 matchups (BUF and DET) so I back away from the mouse.

Having lost DWill and Pierre (I consider him lost right now), I'm stuck with Bradshaw, Blount, Brown, and Kieland Williams as my RBs.

Edited by louisc9999

I've been wanting to dump Ronnie Brown so bad but I keep seeing his Week 15 and 16 matchups (BUF and DET).

However, having lost DWill and Pierre (I consider him lost right now), I'm stuck with Bradshaw, Blount, Brown, and Kieland Williams as my RBs.

:wacko: I actually own Ronnie Brown and I didn't think of him. He's a perfect addition, especially when you consider the week that Ricky just had. Personally, I'm probably holding him, but if I do drop him, he'll be the guy I drop at the last second before the transaction deadline so that he doesn't go off on someone else's roster in the playoffs.

Mike Williams - SEA. I want to hang onto him because I need help at WR#2, but we don't know how serious that foot injury is. He has pretty good playoff matchups, and the Seahawks will be fighting for playoff contention. My current WR's are Dwayne Bowe, Malcom Floyd, Nate Burleson, BMW, and Donald Driver. As you can see, not much depth.

Edited by CurlyDumps

R. Moss

SHonn Greene

Have both including v jackson and can't decide if I should just dump all 3!

R. Moss has hit the wire in our league already . . .

I swear u guys just named my entire bench.... :wacko:

seriously though I have vjax, torain, collie and i'm looking to pick up brit......

Torain is interesting, as is Britt. Are they expected to play again soon, and if so, do they immediately contribute again?

I'm hurting at RB2 (PT, Bush, Greene, Hightower). I'm dropping PT for either Westbrook or Dixon, and holding onto Greene. He is getting a lot of touches, and I think that will only grow as the weather begins to get nastier. For all of the negative talk of Greene, he has been doing the heavy lifting between the tackles for the past few weeks...just not in the redzone. And, LT is starting to slow down a bit as the season progresses.

:wacko: I actually own Ronnie Brown and I didn't think of him. He's a perfect addition, especially when you consider the week that Ricky just had. Personally, I'm probably holding him, but if I do drop him, he'll be the guy I drop at the last second before the transaction deadline so that he doesn't go off on someone else's roster in the playoffs.

This always makes it hard to drop some players ,,, I was burned by this 2 years ago and cost me the Super Bowl

Dustin Keller. The only looks he gets from Sanchez anymore are when Sanchez is flushed from the pocket, running for his life, and throws a horrible pass in Keller's direction which technically counts as a target in the box score. The real targets that Keller used to get, on third down and in the red zone, have been sucked up by Holmes.