[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Hold 'em for playoffs or dump 'em?

STL Fan

I have AP and will probably dump Hightower or Michael Bush to try to grab Gerhart. I likely will never start Hightower or Bush, but, like someone else said, one of the other playoff teams are likely to grab whomever I drop,

Dump Hightower. With Mcfadden fading and reports saying the Oakland coaching staff thinks he isn't putting in the same effort he did earlier in the year, Bush might end up as the primary ball carrier down the stretch. If he does and I were him, I know I'd bust my ass to make my case as who should remain the team's starting RB for the rest of this year and the next.

Looking to pick up Torain again. Shanny CLEARLY has a plan with Williams to be a 3rd down back (because he can't freaking block). Davis may fill in for another week or two, but Torain will get 1st and 2nd downs when healthly.

Dropping Zach Miller (OAK) for another backup. Also looking a dumping Nate Washington with Britt coming back and their QB struggles.

Guys Dumped that are available on the Wire that might have some Hold'em Value in my league.

Jahvid Best, Det RB - I dont think he'll be a factor and he'll defaintly split carries with Morris

Tony Romo*, Dal QB - I here things.

Kenny Britt, Ten WR - I'm skeptical.

Cadillac Williams, TB RB - With the rest Blount is now giving Caddy he's become a solid flex play espically in deep leagues

Jeremy Shockey, NO TE - With some many injures if he comes back.

Kevin Kolb, Phi QB - The way Vick plays he's one hit from being replaced by Kolb

Pierre Thomas, NO RB - I dropped him. That's why he's Here.

Kerry Collins, Ten QB - If he plays the team changes and the weapons shoud produce great results.

Legedu Naanee, SD WR - The Question has come up again. Who does Rivers have to throw too.

Rashad Jennings, Jac RB - MJD seems really banged up.

Guys Dumped that are available on the Wire that might have some Hold'em Value in my league.

Jahvid Best, Det RB - I dont think he'll be a factor and he'll defaintly split carries with Morris

Tony Romo*, Dal QB - I here things.

Kenny Britt, Ten WR - I'm skeptical.

Cadillac Williams, TB RB - With the rest Blount is now giving Caddy he's become a solid flex play espically in deep leagues

Jeremy Shockey, NO TE - With some many injures if he comes back.

Kevin Kolb, Phi QB - The way Vick plays he's one hit from being replaced by Kolb

Pierre Thomas, NO RB - I dropped him. That's why he's Here.

Kerry Collins, Ten QB - If he plays the team changes and the weapons shoud produce great results.

Legedu Naanee, SD WR - The Question has come up again. Who does Rivers have to throw too.

Rashad Jennings, Jac RB - MJD seems really banged up.

Good stuff here. I also am skeptical of Britt, in fact I am holding him and Washington both, hoping to start neither. I agree on Best, Romo, Shockey, Kolb, Thomas, Collins and Naanee. I'm not sure Cadillac deserves to get any carries back, unless Blount is hurt. And if MJD goes down, I'm still not sure that makes Jennings valuable. I haven't seen enough of him to tell.

For those that care per CBS:

"Kenny Britt, WR TEN

News: Titans receiver Kenny Britt (hamstring) practiced Wednesday, albeit on a limited basis, for the first time since being injured at San Diego on Oct. 31. “There was one route I wasn’t really supposed to run and they got mad at me because I opened it up a little bit, but I felt good,” Britt said. The Titans host the Jaguars in Week 13.

Analysis: The original diagnosis was that Britt was expected to miss at least a month with the injury, so returning Week 13 is around the expected timeline. The fact that he said he "felt good" is a great sign for owners. Perhaps the bigger question remains at QB for the team, but for now it appears as if Kerry Collins will make the start on Sunday. Rusty Smith has started the last two games and has yet to throw his first NFL touchdown. Monitor both situations in the days leading up to Sunday. When healthy, Britt is a No. 2 Fantasy WR."

Might be time to grab him.

For those that care per CBS:

"Kenny Britt, WR TEN

News: Titans receiver Kenny Britt (hamstring) practiced Wednesday, albeit on a limited basis, for the first time since being injured at San Diego on Oct. 31. “There was one route I wasn’t really supposed to run and they got mad at me because I opened it up a little bit, but I felt good,” Britt said. The Titans host the Jaguars in Week 13.

Analysis: The original diagnosis was that Britt was expected to miss at least a month with the injury, so returning Week 13 is around the expected timeline. The fact that he said he "felt good" is a great sign for owners. Perhaps the bigger question remains at QB for the team, but for now it appears as if Kerry Collins will make the start on Sunday. Rusty Smith has started the last two games and has yet to throw his first NFL touchdown. Monitor both situations in the days leading up to Sunday. When healthy, Britt is a No. 2 Fantasy WR."

Might be time to grab him.

Thanks, Crispy, that's the kind of thing this thread is for. You just saved Britt from a possible waiver-wire appearance.

I still have Britt, Moss, and Zack Miller on my team hoping that they show some signs of life. The above Britt news has me a little excited. I was riding high when he, Megatron, and Stevie Johnson were helping me destroy my league mates... It would be nice to get back to that.

I would not cut Addai just yet... The buzz around Indy is that he's not far away from returning. Pollian is notorious for keeping medical issues ambiguous.