[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Latest update to Hakeem Nicks

kzook76

It won't take balls to start Nicks in week 15 if he is preparing to possibly play this week. It would take balls to play Nicks this week if he suits up. But I have no doubts that Eli can't wait to throw to someone who will make a play, and I expect Nicks will be targeted heavily as soon as he's back.

It won't take balls to start Nicks in week 15 if he is preparing to possibly play this week. It would take balls to play Nicks this week if he suits up. But I have no doubts that Eli can't wait to throw to someone who will make a play, and I expect Nicks will be targeted heavily as soon as he's back.

+1

Answering questions in an online chat Wednesday, FOX Sports' Adam Caplan said with confidence that Hakeem Nicks (leg) will not play in Week 14 against the Vikings.

"I can tell you that Nicks won't play this week," wrote Caplan in response to a fantasy-related question. Caplan is typically very reliable on matters such as this, and all along Nicks has seemed more likely to play in Week 15 than 14. Giants coach Tom Coughlin will address the media again on Thursday. Dec. 8 - 9:42 pm et

Hakeem Nicks (leg) practiced again Thursday and Newsday's Tom Rock says the receiver is "looking good" for Sunday.

Nicks told reporters Wednesday, "If I'm practicing, I'm playing." We wouldn't write it in stone just yet, but it's looking more and more likely he'll give it a go. FOX Sports' Adam Caplan, for what it's worth, thinks Nicks will not play this weekend. It's possible it could come down to a game-time decision.

After Hakeem Nicks (leg) practiced in a limited fashion for a second straight day Thursday, coach Tom Coughlin deemed him "on track" to play this week.

Coughlin revealed that Nicks has gained doctor's clearance and can resume game participation if he's ready. Neither Nicks nor Steve Smith has had a setback from the past two days of practice. Both look ready to return against the Vikings Sunday. To be safe, we'd hold off on moving Nicks into starting lineups until after Friday's official injury report.

Nicks - questionable

Smith - questionable

http://twitter.com/MikeGarafolo/status/13291531267997696

http://www.giantsgab.com/2010/12/11/all-aboard-but-andrews/

Who knows. Both could play, but possibly limited snaps (20-30)? John Clayton said something about Nicks being treated as if it were a preseason game?