[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

AFFL

mroban

I have had a very good experience playing in the AFFL league this year. I only played the Iron League which was free (top 5 get free rolls into next years leagues and/or cash). I think its a really fun league and I had fun. I only played the "Iron League" which was free because I wanted to check it out. I ended up the 6th ranked team out of 1500 and am in 6th place starting the Championship (you compete against all the other teams weeks 13-16 and start with your 11 week average). Anyone else here playing in that?

I won my division going 12-0 with the team listed below. I doubt I will ever in my life draft a team this good and I doubt I will ever ggo 12-0 ever again in a real competitive format. The good thing about doing the Iron league is that half the league gives up after a while when they realize their team stinks because they have no money invested. So if you draft well and start out well you have a great chance to advance.

Anyway, was curious if anyone else played in this and made it to the championship round. Its only $1,000 for the winner but my investment was ZERO so if I win anything its great and was alot of fun I thought.

just curious if anyone else had a good experience too. I heard that the AFFL didnt pay out their top league champion last year (150k) or took a long time to do it.