[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Top Chef All-Stars

policyvote

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That gal was nuts from last nights episode, she clearly had the crappiest dish.

And... Casey's boobs live to see another week. I would have some fun with those things. :wacko::tup:

She clearly doesn't give a chit about the contest anymore. I think she got hired at a new restaurant and thinks her chit don't stink.

• 3 weeks later...
i understand there's a ton of editing going on with this [all] reality shows, but Jamie is really starting to grind my gears. i will be happy when she's exposed for the fraud she is.

The Tennis Challenge was a stupid one and clearly not thought out very well. Given that this is purported to be a cooking competition, how is it that they devised a challenge where two of the contestants had the possibility of not having their food tasted by the judges?

Putting Jamie aside, Mike could have had the best dish and won the trip to Italy but it will never be known because the Judges never tasted his food.

Close. Get rid of Jar Jar Binks and bring back Kevin and it's a better lineup.

Jar Jar :wacko:

Glad I'm not the only one that calls her that.

ETA: They better have a swimsuit challenge soon cuz I want to see Casey's boobs.

Edited by twiley