[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Vick

Tripleshot

He's gotten up slowly multiple times already in the first half. He's certainly getting hit - a lot. If he's not pulling a Favre drama ploy, is he going to last the whole game? Perhaps the short week is contributing here, with only 4 days rest after his last game. Eagels fans, are you holding your breath with every nasty hit?

I never thought Vick could be this good, but he is at his best now. Nothing like his Atlanta days.

He's gotten up slowly multiple times already in the first half. He's certainly getting hit - a lot. If he's not pulling a Favre drama ploy, is he going to last the whole game? Perhaps the short week is contributing here, with only 4 days rest after his last game. Eagels fans, are you holding your breath with every nasty hit?

He is taking HITS. Lucky he has a longer week to heal.

As a Vick owner, I must say, I am very worried about him lasting through the playoffs. He is not very good at avoiding big hits and looked to be ready to leave the game a few times last night. I love the rushing yards I get from him, but I don't see how he can last the 3 more games I need him in there for.

As a Vick owner, I must say, I am very worried about him lasting through the playoffs. He is not very good at avoiding big hits and looked to be ready to leave the game a few times last night. I love the rushing yards I get from him, but I don't see how he can last the 3 more games I need him in there for.

I have Vick in all my leagues and surely making sure I have a strong backup for the playoffs. Found Romo on the WW in one league :wacko:

Exactly. If you can stop him from running or throwing then he's just another mediocre QB.

I think would actually just make him Chad Pennington