[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts rundown

JUMbotron

Reggie Wayne was added to the injury report as questionable Friday. He sat out Friday. He never misses football games but it's slightly disconcerting considering he always goes "full" on Fridays no matter what the previous days were like.

Joseph Addai is doubtful and most likely held out again.

Mike Hart is questionable but everyone in the Indy media thinks he will play and possibly get quite a few carries. Donald Brown should start.

Austin Collie is questionable but it seems like a bad questionable according to Phillip B. Wilson. "I don't see Collie, Session or Hayden playing Sunday."

LBs Clint Session and Gary Brackett are GTDs.

Wayne sucks this year. Blair White has as many TD's as him.

Where is the guy on the huddle that is always on Wayne's nuts and telling everyone who great he is and how he always picks him.

You mean the Reggie Wayne that is on pace for 111 catches (would be career high), 1319 receiving yards(would be 2nd most of career) and 6 TDs (averaging 8.4 TDs/year since 2003)?

How's Randy Moss doing for you? You still starting him?

I will never bench Moss unless he is ruled OUT before the game.

Even that 1 day in Oakland where he was injured and tried to continue his consective games streak I played him on the hopes he would catch a TD..and he almost did.

I would rather see moss get 4 for 24 again and have him in my line up then have him go all hulk hogen on Revis and go for 10 for 150 and 3 TD's on my bench.

You just have to ask yourself if you bench Moss and he blows up will you be able to sleep at night ?

I would not be able to so I will start him.

oh and fwiw I am not that guy but I am smart enough to realize that wayne doesn't suck...his TDs are down some and not much at that...in the end I still wouldn't be surprised to see him hit 8-10 TDs

Edited by keggerz

Where is the guy on the huddle that is always on Wayne's nuts and telling everyone who great he is and how he always picks him.

If you need someone to stand up for a guy who's been among the top 14 fantasy WRs each of the last five years (matched by no one; in fact, the next longest streaks of three straight seasons by Fitz, Marshall, and Moss are all likely to end this year while Wayne's "off" year has him 12th), I'll go ahead and be that guy. I have him on four teams, three of which are playing for division titles this week, with a collective record of 33-15. No buyer's remorse here at all.

2V

I would say that Reggie Wayne has been a little down this year if you're looking for monster games from him. He has no multiple TD games and only 4 scores on the year. But I'd be hard pressed to find a more dependable guy in PPR. He's been good for over 13 points in 8 of 11 games, as he averages 7 catches per game. But he also has had the dropsies a bit more than usual this year too, so his numbers should be better.

Dallas is gonna blow out Indy this week, very lopsided score, 30ish to 17 or so. Peyton is slowing down a bit, and the whole team is not motivated.

I don't trust the Dallas secondary ... you may be alone on this one. I do believe that the Colts offense is looking run down; this is the time the defense has to step up and make plays. Dallas is still depending on Kitna and Choice will most likely fumble. Dez can't shut up enough on the sidelines and have you seen our defense? I don't know which is worse, our O-line or D-line :wacko: , but this will be the week we make the Colts D-Line look good again. And Jenkins is bound to get burned by Garcon or Wayne b/c we have no safety help.

Wayne's the man. The dropsies are real, however, and he says the lights at new Lucas Oil Stadium mess with him. I believe him.

I believe lol. He was mr dropsies before that stadium. Wayne would be a decent/ho-hum WR - at most - without Manning. There's a reason Manning has spread it around so much since Harrison went away, even with Clark out and all the other injuries. Not saying Wayne is "bad" but he's no elite WR and he would never say so but I think Manning knows it all too well.

OK cue the fool who goes "but look at these stats blah blah" - stats don't tell the whole story, to say the least, and can be very misleading.

I believe lol. He was mr dropsies before that stadium. Wayne would be a decent/ho-hum WR - at most - without Manning. There's a reason Manning has spread it around so much since Harrison went away, even with Clark out and all the other injuries. Not saying Wayne is "bad" but he's no elite WR and he would never say so but I think Manning knows it all too well.

OK cue the fool who goes "but look at these stats blah blah" - stats don't tell the whole story, to say the least, and can be very misleading.

what matters when you are playing FF? You want to talk NFL wise that is one thing but 99.999999999999999% of what is discussed here has to do with FF and in that realm, stats do matter.

this coming from Muto that has said and even created post about how good Moss is and how Moss is the best WR and won you all your chamionships :wacko:

talk about being on someones nuts :tup:

The ole reverse psychology thread works again.

At least Wayne helped me make 1 playoffs but his and Peyton's tanking the last 5 weeks kept me out of another leauges playoffs as this was too little too late.

Yes I did indeed start Randy Moss today in a league championship game with $1,600 on the line.

The ole reverse psychology thread works again.

At least Wayne helped me make 1 playoffs but his and Peyton's tanking the last 5 weeks kept me out of another leauges playoffs as this was too little too late.

Yes I did indeed start Randy Moss today in a league championship game with $1,600 on the line.

:wacko: