[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tashard Choice

JUMbotron

Calvin Watkins of ESPNDallas.com: "The Colts game could be one of those situations where the team might find a way to let Barber just sit the rest of the season with his injury. With Garrett fighting for the right to keep the job long-term, playing younger players who can make an impact on if he gets the gig. Playing such players like Jones and Choice, means a lot, especially with Barber's health an issue and his lack of production an issue."

These jaw-rattlers like Barber, Jacobs, S-Jax, man it takes a toll. Natrone Means tried bludgeoning people in the 90's, it doesn't last long. Alstott too.

A certain phenom in Cleveland is heading down this path as well.

The Nigerian Nightmare was the best.

Until he met Ronnie Lott at the 2 yard line.

BOOOOM! What a collision! :wacko::tup:

He said that was the single moment in his career that made him realize how rough the game really is and it changed him from there out. He was never the same again.

I can't help but shake this thought that Uncle Jerry's comments about Choice are going to come back and make him look foolish here - the comment about Choice needing to play better on special teams. I get a "Miles Austin 2009" feeling about Choice playing from here on out. Of course, that feeling could also be the Happy China buffet I had last night too... I see too many parallels for both of them though - buried on the bench, finally get a shot due to injury, loads of talent (potential?). And with Barber out, and Felix (Glass) Joe-nes running the ball as the lead back, I just think it's a matter of time before Choice becomes the every-down back this year.

Not unexpected news, but for those tracking Choice this week, Barber apparently did not travel with the team:

Tim MacMahon On Twitter:

----------------------------------------------

Dallas Cowboys running back Marion Barber (calf strain) stayed home and did not travel with the team to Indianapolis.

Yep, Philly stuffed Gore, Turner, and CJ earlier in the year, but lately they've been giving up big chunks. Slipped to #21 against fantasy RBs.

http://www.thehuddle.com/stats/2010/tpr.php

You do know that haven't allowed just one RB to rush for more than 100 yards this year, right (Forte, who had 117, much of which was one 61-yard run)? And that "slip" to 21st is much the result of the production of Keiland Williams monster game a month ago in a blowout loss and to Arian Foster last week (who still only got 83 on the ground, but scored two TDs)? The week prior, they held the Giants Bradshaw and Jacobs to 39 yards on 17 carries.

if anything, they've been giving up receiving opportunities to RBs, because the CBs and LBs are in zone coverage agains the WRs and TEs. Thats where Forte and Foster made their days. Felix Jones will likely have some simialr success tomorrow with Samuel out.