[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

RB#2 (Non PPR)

Seahawk

Blount - vs Atlanta's tough run defense. don't really want any part of this matchup.

Greene - I want to beileve. I need to beileve. I've had him since week two, ouch!

Toby Gerthart - Obviously if Petertson doesnt play.

Anthony Dixon - He could possibly see a decent amount of work plus goalline carries if they can get that close vs GB.

PT - I feel dirty even mentioning his name.

On the WW:

Darren Sproles, SD

Rashad Jennings, Jac

Chester Taylor, Chi

Willis McGahee, Bal

Michael Bush, Oak

Kenneth Darby, StL

James Davis, Was

Willing to swing for the fences

Edited by Seahawk

by no means would i go into the waiver wire pickups. I think your best options are obviously Gerhart if AP doesnt play then after that i think Blount, Greene, then Dixon.

While Blount may have a difficult matchup at least you know he will be the featured back.. With the Jets you never know, and at the same time Westbrook saw the majority of work vs the cardinals. And i have heard mixed information about Westbrook where some say he was just resting and that he didnt injure anything...also dont forget GB is a fairly stout run D as well

by no means would i go into the waiver wire pickups. I think your best options are obviously Gerhart if AP doesnt play then after that i think Blount, Greene, then Dixon.

While Blount may have a difficult matchup at least you know he will be the featured back.. With the Jets you never know, and at the same time Westbrook saw the majority of work vs the cardinals. And i have heard mixed information about Westbrook where some say he was just resting and that he didnt injure anything...also dont forget GB is a fairly stout run D as well

+1: Blount will get you the greatest number of touches, unless ADP sits. Dixon is interesting, especially in PPR, but I want another game to see exactly how the time share is going to work. Singletary might need to win out to keep his job, so there might be less of the "oh, let's see how the new kid fares" the rest of the way.

I also have Blount and Greene to choose from and I am going with Greene. Seems the weight has been shifting toward Greene vs LT of late and I think this continues. Mostly however, I think Tampa will be playing from behind which means more of Cadilac. Atlanta is playing much better than the first time these two teams met and so I don't think it will be as close.

Greene

Tough choices here. I'd probably narrow it down to Greene and Blount since those are the only 2 starting RBs on this list.

And between the 2, I'd probably choose Blount despite Atlanta's tough run D.

Edited by Rufus919

1) Blount is better than any of your players or waiver options.

I like Mike Hart better than your other waiver options (if available).

Gerhart against Buffalo would be a very good option if AP is out. He could even do well in part time duty

PT no way

Green - not as good of an option as Blount

Choice could be an option, but I still like Blount better

Gerhart against Buffalo would be a very good option if AP is out. He could even do well in part time duty

PT no way

I like Hart as well but, I just don't think he's a home run in any shape or form could be good for a solid 7 or 8 points if he p[lay which it looks like he will. I'm more or less looking for a homerun or nothing which is why i'm considering not playing Blount this week. Choice is not available or that defiantly would have been a top choice of mine.

PT no way

+1

If AP plays:

Greene

Blount

Gerhart

If AP doesn't play:

Gerhart

Greene

Blount

I like your think it's very much along the lines of how i've been thinking about approuching it but, I have to ask are you a JETS fan. I love Greene's matchup vs The Patriots suspect defense. My only worry is that LT gets all the glory espically in the passing game (screens and dump off passes) which I think will be a big part of The JETS game.

Edited by Seahawk

I like your think it's very much along the lines of how i've been thinking about approuching it but, I have to ask are you a JETS fan. I love Greene's matchup vs The Patriots suspect defense. My only worry is that LT gets all the glory espically in the passing game (screens and dump off passes) which I think will be a big part of The JETS game.

Not a Jets fan (Redskins :wacko: ). I think there will be lots of yards and points in that game, and LT has been trending down as the season has gone along. Greene's needle is pointing up IMO.

Not a Jets fan (Redskins :wacko: ). I think there will be lots of yards and points in that game, and LT has been trending down as the season has gone along. Greene's needle is pointing up IMO.

I'm thinking sort of on the same lines actually I thought this two weeks ago but things still haven't shifted the way I thought they would have, yet!!!! this could be the week please be the week.

Any inside info on weather Keiland Williams or James Davis will get the rock.

Edited by Seahawk

I'm thinking sort of on the same lines actually I thought this two weeks ago but things still haven't shifted the way I thought they would have, yet!!!! this could be the week please be the week.

Any inside info on weather Keiland Williams or James Davis will get the rock.

They like Davis and are going to let him have an opportunity. They see Williams as more of a 3rd down guy.

Against NY's tough run D they will both be desperate plays. I think Davis gets it a lot early, but Williams takes over (as the receiving RB) with the Skins trailing.

Next week is the week to get a true look at Davis.