[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Football Playoff Questions

FARM_FROM_A_GURU

HI All

Here is the break down currently. I am 6-6 looking like i am going to beat Team C in Division B. That would make me 7-6 tied with Team B in Division A. So at that point would i have a shot at the playoffs seeing that Team C in Division B would be 8-5? Our league is setup for 4 teams in the playoffs and it is a standard ESPN head 2 head league. I m new to fantasy football so im not clear with the playoff requirements etc. thanks

Division A

Team A is 9-3

Team B is 7-5

Team C is 6-6 ( this is me )

Division B

Team A is 9-2-1

Team B is 9-2-1

Team C is 8-4

Not sure of ESPN rules, but the usual case is that the division winners get in, then the next 2 teams would be wildcard slots, regardless of division. So that would make the playoff slots go to A-A and the division winner of B-A/B. The wildcard slots would go to the B-A/B team trhat did not win the division and then B-C for having the best records. Sorry, you would not get in if this is the last week of the regular season. You would still have a shot if the regular season lasted longer.

Edited by Big John