[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Auburn and Oregon

GWPFFL BrianW

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just can't. I'm supposed to be pulling for the Pac-10, and any other team I would be a huge supporter, but I just can't bring myself to root for anything associated with that university or the people that support it. I can't imagine anything worse than having to speak to Ducks fans after they actually win something. And I thought Cowboys fans were bad! Ducks need to lose by 50.

I just can't. I'm supposed to be pulling for the Pac-10, and any other team I would be a huge supporter, but I just can't bring myself to root for anything associated with that university or the people that support it. I can't imagine anything worse than having to speak to Ducks fans after they actually win something. And I thought Cowboys fans were bad! Ducks need to lose by 50.

Or it could read....

I just can't. I'm supposed to be pulling for the SEC, and any other team I would be a huge supporter, but I just can't bring myself to root for anything associated with that university or the people that support it. I can't imagine anything worse than having to speak to Tiger fans after they actually win something. And I thought Gator fans were bad! Tigers need to lose by 50.

:wacko:

It's ok. If it were reversed, I would feel the same way.