[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Saints going for it

keggerz

They weren't going for it.

They got exactly what they wanted.

Well, technically they were but we knew they weren't going to snap it but the Bengals D wasn't disciplined enough.

Guess we will see if Palmer has enough arm to get a pass about 50 yards to the EZ

Nope, doesn't even get it out of his hands...sacked by Harper

Edited by keggerz

Unless they planned on taking a delay of game penalty didn't they at least have to snap it? I believe the play previous to that the Saints had called a time out - so they couldn't have called another one without also getting a penalty right? Regardless it worked.

KO'd

Unless they planned on taking a delay of game penalty didn't they at least have to snap it? I believe the play previous to that the Saints had called a time out - so they couldn't have called another one without also getting a penalty right? Regardless it worked.

KO'd

What's wrong with a delay of game? They were on the 7. If they were on the hashmark, you could argue it's actually an easier FG from the 12.

Now if we can just get Atlanta to lose.

There wasn't enough alcohol in the house last night to get over rooting for the Yucs or watching another team blow it against the Falcants. Saints included. :wacko: I thought these past two games were the best chance for them to drop a game, but right now it looks like we'll have to hope for the wild card.

There wasn't enough alcohol in the house last night to get over rooting for the Yucs or watching another team blow it against the Falcants. Saints included. :wacko: I thought these past two games were the best chance for them to drop a game, but right now it looks like we'll have to hope for the wild card.

At least the Panthers blow.