[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

DAL @ Indy

redrumjuice

Uhhh no. Whenever he isn't blaming someone else, he is usually either begging for a phantom flag or sacking himself to avoid contact.

You're one of the weakest trolls I've ever seen.

Speaking of stupid, way to get back in it Colts, only to piss it away on boneheaded move on the FG. Now you're farther behind AND have little time to try and cash it in.

Any bets on another Manning INT?

Always seems like the SB loser struggles the following year.

At 6-6 it may be time for the Mora "playoffs???" rant.

Got to wonder if the Manning divorce rumors are true with the way things have been going lately for him on the football field.

Edited by myhousekey

Took my nine year old son to the game today. It was an exciting game, and we had a GREAT time.

That being said, the Colts are done. It seems that Tony Dungy is the only coach that is able to control Manning's turnovers. 11 interceptions in 3 games. 4 pick sixes. Unacceptable. And they are just awful, awful, awful throws. This reminds me a lot of Mora's last season. Peyton is just playing terrible. The injuries and lack of running game are partly to blame . . . but not really. You can't do what he's doing out there. He is trying to force it in when it's not there. Never throws is away.

The divorce rumors are flying here in Indy now!

The Colts have had there chances over the last 10 years. It's someone else's turn.

Edited by CaptainHook

:wacko::tup::tup::lol:

Lunacy.

The rumor is that Peyton has been fooling around with a local weathergirl. Supposedly a divorce is possible. The rumors have been floating around for quite a while though. I'm sure it has nothing to do with it, but that's the scuttlebutt.

And :lol: at anyone thinking the Jags are gonna do anything.

The rumor is that Peyton has been fooling around with a local weathergirl. Supposedly a divorce is possible. The rumors have been floating around for quite a while though. I'm sure it has nothing to do with it, but that's the scuttlebutt.

And :wacko: at anyone thinking the Jags are gonna do anything.

Thought you meant.......nah.

And at anyone thinking the Jags are gonna do anything.

100 yard rusher the past 5 games. Won 4 of last 5.

The Jaguars have not allowed a touchdown in the first quarter in the last five games, and they lead the NFL in the fewest three-and-outs, by a large margin. They have 9 for the season, the next 5 closest all have 20+.

btw, are we still 'tied' for first?