[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers vs. Ravens

Menudo

This is a must win game for the Steelers, and I hope they play like they know that. If they lose, they essentially fall two games behind the Ravens, by losing the first tie-breaker The Ravens are a 3 point favorite at home, so, the oddsmakers see these teams as pretty even. For me, it depends which Steelers team shows up. They have been very inconsistent. I'm very concerned with the offensive line play. This line was hurting before the season started, but, losing both starting tackles for the year and shuffling other guys in and out due to injuries is taking a toll on this offense. It will also be interesting to see how Ben's foot affects his mobility. If he isn't able to move in his usual way, behind this offensive line, the Steelers are in big trouble. This is a great rivalry game, for first place in the AFC North........this should be a good one.

:wacko: Here We Go Steelers, Here We Go !!!!!

:tup:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't know why the Steelers are in any way denying that that nose is obviously broken. Whether he puts it off until the end of the season or otherwise, he'll quite probably need surgery to fix that one. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

The Steelers are going to have a lot of trouble moving the ball tonight. The offensive line is being dominated, and Roethlisberger cannot move outside of the pocket. Not looking good..............

The Steelers are going to have a lot of trouble moving the ball tonight. The offensive line is being dominated, and Roethlisberger cannot move outside of the pocket. Not looking good..............

Worse now - though having to start at their own 1 is going to be awkward for the Ravens.

Pass coverage looks AWFUL. That is twice now on 3rd and long that Flacco just launched one, and found a guy running all alone. :wacko:

Defense needed a stop there, because I don't see them having any long drives tonight.

Edited by Menudo

Has Heap been back in the game since the first play? Looked like he pulled a hammy or something.

They announced that he wouldn't be returning.

I don't like the outcome so far, but, it's pretty cool seeing Ben with a twisted nose and blood on his jersey, and Terrell Suggs with blood dripping out of his mouth. I love this rivalry. :wacko: