[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Steelers vs. Ravens

Menudo

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the most inaccurate that I've seen Roethlisberger this year. Lots of his passes are missing by A LOT.

E.T.A.......and then Hines drops one right to him. :wacko: These guys better get their diaper dirte together.

Edited by Menudo

I really don't know why the Steelers are in any way denying that that nose is obviously broken. Whether he puts it off until the end of the season or otherwise, he'll quite probably need surgery to fix that one. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

It wasn't the hit. He got that from some girlie in the restroom of a bar.

Gotta give props to Flacco. In his rookie year, the first time the Steelers played agains the Ravens, I thought "Uh oh, the Ravens got themselves a QB" His 3rd down conversion throws are killing the Steelers tonight. He is getting better and better.

No offense, but all he really needs to do is quit leading with the crown of his helmet. Problem solved.

On his thit last week, agreed. However, he got flagged for a hit against Oakland that everyone has admitted was a joke. I do agree though that Harrison needs to change his tackling methods and stop leading wtih his helmet.

On his thit last week, agreed. However, he got flagged for a hit against Oakland that everyone has admitted was a joke. I do agree though that Harrison needs to change his tackling methods and stop leading wtih his helmet.

His wallet would thank him.

His wallet would thank him.

True that. He actually didn't get fined on the hit against Oakland, which was a basic admission that the ref blew that call. He can cry all he wants to about last week's fine though, but, it was deserved. He is a heck of a player, but, he really needs to learn to control himself.

I think the defenders leg contacted him as he went to the ground. Doesn't really matter though.

It might. I have zero confidence in the Steelers getting a TD from the three here.