[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who does peter king recommend this week

ttwarrior4

and where do you see it, is it online or on video

My prediction he will say to start roy williams, d bess, and that sf running back dude,, not westy

:wacko: You must really know alot about FB if you don't even know Dixon's name

Peter King's picks for Week 14

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...icks/index.html

Those are just game predictions, I don't know where or if Peter King consistently spouts direct FF advice... I think he just randomly slips a fantasy remark here and there, almost like he's passing gas.

Dude writes more about his coffee and hotels than anything else. He was once a great/good/tolerable writer, now he's just a legend in his own mind...

The Peter King meme has its origins in an earlier post last week, where I questioned what seemed to be a wild-arsed prediction by Peter King that Michael Jenkins would go off for 93 yards and a score. At the time I thought King might have developed a crack habit, since Jenkins had not scored a TD since 2009, and yet it turned out that King (perhaps by sheer luck) was correct, though Jenkins did not put up stellar yardage numbers.

A few thoughts:

1. King is pretty plugged in, and if I were a betting man he probably heard a tip from the Falcons' staff along the lines of "Jenkins will likely get a red zone target this week."

2. King is no FF or stats analyst by any stretch, and he only delves into the numbers to support a football argument. Do NOT trust Peter King for your FF advice.

3. That being said, his column is a useful gossip clearinghouse, and he regularly telegraphs stuff that NFL personnel want leaked. Of course, he also posts stuff that can best be classified as "disinformation" by people who use King for spin control or in a strategic fashion. Thus, feel free to read Peter King to broaden your football horizons, but never trust King as a respected source of FF insight. You are more likely to get advice along the lines of last week's prediction that Rashard Mendenhall would have a big game against the Ravens, which turned out to be a bust, as Mendy went 19-45 with zero scores (though he did catch three passes, helping PPR owners a little).

The best thing about every ttwarrior thread is how it goes exactly the same as the last.....

1. Stupid post or comment by tt you can't understand or just don't want to

2. Then some funny $hit about 30 people or :wacko:

3. Then a couple few serious comments that crack me up

4. Then of course tt comes back with some one liner that he probably feels is genius but in all actuality is even dumber than the original post!!

5. I get to :tup: again when I thought there is no way this could go the same as the last 100 threads!!

And the hits keep comin....................