[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Strategy or douchebaggery?

Phazool

Pretty nasty argument brewing here...but with some good points about a stupid subject.

Its pretty simple, I see threads like this all the time at the huddle-collusion threads, owners doing certain strategys, etc.

Teams can manage themselves how they want, use any strategy they want. Their choice. If an owner thinks its best to sit his best players Week 13 because 13=unlucky and he feels if he starts Arian Foster and Chris Johnson they will be injured, you only have yourself to blame if you don't like his strategy because YOU let him into the league.

Lineups are completely objective (See the possible collusion chris johnson thread), and anything can happen-only time something like this should be outruled is when it is outright CHEATING. Not cheating as in I want to pick who I play in the playoffs-thats strategy. Cheating as in, yeah I traded Arian Foster for Ryan Matthews...*cough* and $100 *cough*.....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't there a similar situation in the NFL last year with the Bengals? I know some people believe that the Bengals laid down against the Jets to prepare for them in playoff's but suffice to say that it didn't work out too well for them.

wasn't there a similar situation in the NFL last year with the Bengals? I know some people believe that the Bengals laid down against the Jets to prepare for them in playoff's but suffice to say that it didn't work out too well for them.

no, that was the bengals trying their hardest ... they frequently look like they are laying down.