[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cassel has Appendectomy

dsagen

The Kansas City Chiefs announced that QB Matt Cassel underwent an appendectomy Wednesday. The procedure was successful, and the Chiefs said they expect Cassel to return to work this week

:wacko:

:tup: is right.

Dude, they're different than us. That's for freaking sure.

Yeah, "return to work" and "playing against several angry 280-lb Chargers for 60 minutes" are two totally different things.

I have to assume that he won't play. Couldn't he sustain internal bleeding off one moderate shot to the abdomen?

Yeah, "return to work" and "playing against several angry 280-lb Chargers for 60 minutes" are two totally different things.

I have to assume that he won't play. Couldn't he sustain internal bleeding off one moderate shot to the abdomen?

Yes, he could.

Ohhh BRODY Croyle? Well hell, I think I'll just start Bowe and bench everyone else...

Is that a "no"?

ETA: Oh... I see... sorry for the misspelling of a backup QB who hasn't seen the light of day in two or three years. I was just being cre8tiff with his first name. :wacko:

Edited by lennykravitz2004

Ben Rothlisberger had his appendectomy on Sept 3rd, which was a Sunday, 4 days before was supposed to start the Steelers first game that season which was that Thursday. Ben started week 2, however, that game was on Monday night, which would be a full 15 days after his surgery.

I think it was 2 days before game one and he didn't play until game two.

find and read "Chargerz" statement on the subject since he's an actual doctor and didn't stay at a ttholidayInn.

Well, Doc might have stayed at a ttholiday Inn, but at least that isn't why he knows.

Unlike me, who is staying at a ttholiday Inn as I type this, and I have no clue.