[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Colts defense crippled

CaptainHook

Well, I'd have a tough time understanding someone sitting CJ this week after what DAL hung on IND in the run game.

Difference might be that Dallas was ahead early in that game, and leaned on the running game a little more than they had in previous games....worked out well for Jones and Choice.

Tennessee is bad enough that the Colts offense should be able to get a lead early. If they do, Tennessee will likely have to throw. And with the state of the Colts secondary, they may be game-planning to throw a bunch anyway.

ETA: all that being said, I'd have to have some tremendous 2nd options to warrant benching CJ this week. The Titan coaching staff has been getting torched for not giving him the rock 20+ times the last couple weeks. I think they'll want to keep him involved as much as possible, and that could spell some PPR success for CJ, as well as his 15+ carries.

Edited by i_am_the_swammi

I should have qualified my decision by adding that I have Ray Rice and Blount. I think these are safer plays at this point. Watching Tenn. they just seem to call the same useless plays. I don't think CJ has lost anything ,I just think the team around him has folded.

CJ was on Sirius NFL last night, at the few times I could understand what words were escaping his bling bling grill, it was basically he hasn't been getting touches. He is the only offense they have, he'll get 20+ touches, no way I sit him.

The colts have manning, and manning can win any game. I picked the colts to win, I will be rooting for the Titans.

~ edit to add, if you bench your #1 pick in one of the most important games of the season, well you must be a dumb chick colluding with her mullet wearing DA man friend. :wacko:

Edited by redrumjuice

Big game for me tonight. I got Reggie Wayne, Tamme and Chris Johnson... I need both teams to play lights out... Best case scenario for me is the Titans being up by 2+ scores... Johnson will get his, and Manning will be throwing like a mad man.

I am in the same boat. I have CJ and Tamme on one team; on another I have CJ, Tamme, and Wayne.

Those of you thinking about benching CJ... It's like poker... You've got too much invested in the pot to fold right now. Sure, the odds might be against you, but you might just hit big and win the pot.

Good analogy :wacko:

Edited by Gdawg

I am very, very skeptical about starting any Titans right now, even CJ. The offense has been absolutely atrocious the past few weeks, and even though the Colts are hurting, they are still in the playoff hunt, while the Titans are all but out.

I MIGHT consider starting the Titans D (I am stuck with them in one league) given Manning's pick-itis of late. I would consider CJ as a Flex option, but not as RB1, and even RB2 I would be nervous unless I was down to, say, a CJ Spiller or Felix Jones.