[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Jaguars and their fans

CaptainHook

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't say it was better, and I'm about tired of you questioning my intelligence.
Which imaginary team has better fan support - the team that averages 50,000 fans per game in a metro area of 1 million people or a team that averages 50,000 fans per game in a metro area of 3 million people?

not

that

bright

Edited by CaptainHook

Why do you even care?

The Jaguars are in the Colts division? They currently are in first place. The Colts are in second. They play next Sunday. It's called a divisional rivalry, and a little smack talk with their lone fan on this board. I guess the better question is why do you and STL Fan care? I mean, he's complaining about having to pay for playoff tickets for his home team for cryin' out loud!

Edited by CaptainHook

not

that

smart

Did you notice the words "imaginary team" in that post before you quoted it? Why do I waste my time with you? Just making a point about the size of Jacksonville's market, that's all.

Did you notice the words "imaginary team" in that post before you quoted it? Why do I waste my time with you? Just making a point about the size of Jacksonville's market, that's all.

Right. An "imaginary team". It had no application to the situation we were talking about.

:wacko:

The Jaguars are in the Colts division? They currently are in first place. The Colts are in second. They play next Sunday. It's called a divisional rivalry, and a little smack talk with their lone fan on this board. I guess the better question is why do you and STL Fan care? I mean, he's complaining about having to pay for playoff tickets for his home team for cryin' out loud!

Why do I care? I don't. I just thought it was lame for you to call an entire fan base "pathetic" for, of all things, not buying tickets to a football game. As far as smack talk, I tend to envision that more along the lines of, "My team is going to beat your team so bad next week," and less of, "My team is so much more superior to yours because our fan base funnels more of its disposable income toward tickets to its games and yours doesn't!"

Why do I care? I don't. I just thought it was lame for you to call an entire fan base "pathetic" for, of all things, not buying tickets to a football game. As far as smack talk, I tend to envision that more along the lines of, "My team is going to beat your team so bad next week," and less of, "My team is so much more superior to yours because our fan base funnels more of its disposable income toward tickets to its games and yours doesn't!"

This is not the only incident of the Jaguars not being supported by their fan base, or lack thereof. And one Jags fan in particular likes to bring anything and everything into the conversation about the Colts' "rivalry" with the Jags. This was more or less directed at him. I look forward to making sure all of your NFC East smack talk is directed strictly to the on-the-field play of your upcoming match-up. I'm sure there's never been anything about another NFC East team's owner, fans, off-the-field antics of players, lack of post-season success, etc. Right?

Edited by CaptainHook

So send him a PM and spare us all.

Coming from a guy that tells us which pants he's wearing. :tup:

You could quit clicking on the link to this thread. :tup:

This is a message board after all. :wacko:

Edited by CaptainHook

Hey, don't mess with the Victory Pants. I might need to drop them on ya'll if the Chiefs play the Colts in the playoffs. :tup:

I think you used them against the Colts in last year's SB, remember? :wacko:

Edited by CaptainHook