[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Who is starting Randy Moss tonight ?

Henry Muto

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only person starting Randy Moss tonight ? Just curious if anyone still has the faith. He is due folks!

Lets see ,, last week you came on these boards and said how Reggie Wayne was a bum and had nothing left.

You go and start Moss this week and hope he gets 1/2 what Wayne did last week

Am I the only person starting Randy Moss tonight ? Just curious if anyone still has the faith. He is due folks!

Yes. Your the only one. Randy Moss is worthless anymore. He puts no effort into the games he plays..he's a quitter. Just like he did with the raiders. Your a fool for starting him. Heck the titans don't even wanna start him. Just face it Muto, your boy is donee. DONE!!!!! But you are right about something. He's definitely due. Due-ty that is.

Yes. Your the only one. Randy Moss is worthless anymore. He puts no effort into the games he plays..he's a quitter. Just like he did with the raiders. Your a fool for starting him. Heck the titans don't even wanna start him. Just face it Muto, your boy is donee. DONE!!!!! But you are right about something. He's definitely due. Due-ty that is.

Wait and see if Moss gets 4 or 5 rec for 70 yards & a TD

Muto is gonna come back to this thread and blast you :tup:

He only starts these thread to go :wacko:

I'm sure he went to another site and posted the exact opposite so that way he has one site that he can go to tomorrow and talk shizztt

Moss may be done for this year (like in Oak 2006) but if you fail to remember history your doom to repeat it. Remember what happened when everyone gave up on Moss in 2007 he went to NE and caught an NFL record 23 TD's and won me like 8 championships because in every draft I was in I waited until the 4th round and picked Moss and he won me a lot of titles.

Obviously Moss isn't what he used to be but look at what Owens has done this year. I can see the same thing happening with Moss next year if he finds the right team and that is the key finding the right team.

It really is a shame he got himself thrown out of NE he has to be kicking himself seeing them at 10-2. He should have kept his mouth shut and played out his final year there and tried to win a championship because it looks like he won't ever be doing that.

In the immortal words of ZZ Top. "I wouldn't touch her with a ten foot pole."

He's definitely due. Due-ty that is.

This quote really tickled my pickle.

I too am sitting Mr. Moss in favor of T. Choice , James Starks or B. Watson.

Granted Indy's Defense is paper right now, but I can no longer trust Randy, and certianly not in Round 1 of playoffs.

Moss may be done for this year (like in Oak 2006) but if you fail to remember history your doom to repeat it. Remember what happened when everyone gave up on Moss in 2007 he went to NE and caught an NFL record 23 TD's and won me like 8 championships because in every draft I was in I waited until the 4th round and picked Moss and he won me a lot of titles.

Obviously Moss isn't what he used to be but look at what Owens has done this year. I can see the same thing happening with Moss next year if he finds the right team and that is the key finding the right team.

It really is a shame he got himself thrown out of NE he has to be kicking himself seeing them at 10-2. He should have kept his mouth shut and played out his final year there and tried to win a championship because it looks like he won't ever be doing that.

I agree. Moss is loaded with talent and It wouldn't surprise me if he came back next year and put up good numbers...but were talking about tonight and this year...he clocked out months ago

The question is which NFL team is gonna be stupid enough to take a chance on a guy who has alienated himself from every team he has ever played for. He's a complete slacker, playing the game for all the wrong reasons and has exactly as many championships as he deserves. If there were real justice in the NFL, he would be sitting on a recliner next to Barry Bonds talking about how they got screwed by their respective leagues.

Moss in 2007 he went to NE and caught an NFL record 23 TD's and won me like 8 championships because in every draft I was in I waited until the 4th round and picked Moss and he won me a lot of titles.

:wacko: Classic Muto'ism.

Edited by tazinib1