[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Just got a $520 bill for Rams Playoff Tickets

STL Fan

The total is for two seats to two potential playoff games, or $127.50 per ticket. If I don't pay it, I forfeit the right to attend the playoffs should the Rams make it. If they don't make the playoffs, I can get a refund or apply it to next year's season ticket bill. Regular price for the seats is $74 per seat per game.

It's not that I am upset that I have to pre-pay for the playoff tickets, I get that. It's that the timing that is unavoidably bad, and the fact that if the Rams win the division they will most likely get pounded in the divisional round by whoever they play.

Of course if they host a playoff game it would absolutely kill me to not be there.

Ugh.

The total is for two seats to two potential playoff games, or $127.50 per ticket. If I don't pay it, I forfeit the right to attend the playoffs should the Rams make it. If they don't make the playoffs, I can get a refund or apply it to next year's season ticket bill. Regular price for the seats is $74 per seat per game.

It's not that I am upset that I have to pre-pay for the playoff tickets, I get that. It's that the timing that is unavoidably bad, and the fact that if the Rams win the division they will most likely get pounded in the divisional round by whoever they play.

Of course if they host a playoff game it would absolutely kill me to not be there.

Ugh.

pull out the pocket change and stop the :wacko::tup:

pull out the pocket change and stop the :wacko::tup:

I know, I know. And believe me it's an unexpected joy that this is even an issue. But the timing and the amount is tough to manage.

We've been dealing with the timing and price for 10 years now :wacko:

:tup: EXACTLY, see, we're not used to budgeting for this stuff. The last time I got this bill was 2003, I think

Ugh.

Haven't seen mine yet... but I live out in the sticks in St.Pete...

And can you blame them for increase in price for playoff tix? 3rd from the bottom in home attendance this year, declining for (at least) the past two years.

Regardless, yes, the timing is impeccable. :wacko: Just think of Ricky Proehl as you write that check. :tup:

The total is for two seats to two potential playoff games, or $127.50 per ticket.

Interesting the price they are charging you in St. Louis.

My cost is $920 for four seats to two games, or $115 a ticket for seats in the 2nd level, 25 yard line.

It actually breaks down to $95 for the first game, and $135 should there be an NFC Championship Game.

My cost is $920 for four seats to two games, or $115 a ticket for seats in the 2nd level, 25 yard line.

It actually breaks down to $95 for the first game, and $135 should there be an NFC Championship Game.

Heh - as a Lion fan I have not had to worry about the price of playoff tickets for more than a decade. In fact, just the mere prospect of the playoffs has not been a reality since 2000 (OK, 2007 and Rod Marinelli's 7-9 season there was a fleeting hope with that 6-2 start, but everyone knew the team would run out of gas).

I'm six rows from the field in the center of the end zone, so that's probably part of the difference.

The NFL requires both potential games for preordering tickets. :wacko:

That's true, but even if we were to get there, it's virtually impossible for us to host the NFC Championship game. It goes by best record for that game, doesn't it?

If you make the playoffs, it will be as the 4th seed (wildcards will be #5 and #6)

theoretically, you could host the #6 seed.

Well, we'd be the 6th seed with the wildcards being #7 and #8, but you're probably right about the possibility.

4 division winners, 2 wildcards = 6 seeds

you'd be the 4th-best division winner

Your talking NFC only. Same page now. 4th seed in the NFC is correct. Duh.

Ugh.

You're also allowed to buy extra tickets which you can sell at a premium to pay for yours.

Which you don't need to worry about because that game will be in ATL... :wacko::tup:

We got our invoice for Titans PSL playoffs tickets a few weeks ago, naturally I waited before handing over the money, especially since Tenn. began a losing streak. I let the deadline pass without jumping, glad I did. Now the Titans are toast. That money would have been tied up through Christmas and not refunded until Feb. (or we could have applied it toward next year's regular invoice).

We got our invoice for Titans PSL playoffs tickets a few weeks ago, naturally I waited before handing over the money, especially since Tenn. began a losing streak. I let the deadline pass without jumping, glad I did. Now the Titans are toast. That money would have been tied up through Christmas and not refunded until Feb. (or we could have applied it toward next year's regular invoice).

Yep, I don't have that luxury. The money is due next week, and regardless of what happens this weekend, the Rams will still be in the hunt for this weak-ass division.