[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

NEP @ CHI

Gdawg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone interested in a weather check before the noon games start?

I haven't been outside yet but it looks nasty. However, I fully intend on doing a walk around the block to get the full effect of the weather but the game isn't until 3:15 so it makes sense to do the weather check closer to gametime. BUT, if anyone has a backup playing at noon, I could do a quick check.

Let me know.

Is anyone interested in a weather check before the noon games start?

I haven't been outside yet but it looks nasty. However, I fully intend on doing a walk around the block to get the full effect of the weather but the game isn't until 3:15 so it makes sense to do the weather check closer to gametime. BUT, if anyone has a backup playing at noon, I could do a quick check.

Let me know.

If you would be so kind to check now I would REALLY appreciate it!!! I have to pick between Brady and Fitz...

I live about 4 miles from the stadium, more inland (further from the lake than Soldier). I just walked around the block and then scraped off the car etc.

My assesment is that it's not as bad as advertised. There were gusts occaisonally but it was calm (relatively speaking) more than it was windy. However, when it was windy it was very gusty.

In the one league where I have Brady, I will be starting Alex Smith, FWIW.

So to sum up, it's a relatively normal wind day here except for the occasional gust.

Hope that helps.

Gusts here are at least 40-50 mph...

Lake effect snow also coming in. Prediction is 4-6 more inches. Not sure when it will start, but here's the radar...

http://www.accuweather.com/us/radar/sir/IL...x&play=true

:wacko: Brady spreading them out on the first play. We'll see if he can produce decent stats at the end of the day. I started Alex Smith only because his matchup is pristine. Let's put it this way, no way Brady puts up monster stats in this weather. He may get 200 and a couple touches but nothing superb and probably not even that much.

I hope all you momos win regardless :tup: