[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

McFadden WOW

MustOfBeenDrunk

Yes, but, more importantly, could someone let me know how many empty seats you could see in the stands during that run ?

you guys are too much :wacko::tup:

all i know is he has already as many points for me as 5 of the guys i'm playing against

I can't get it right with this guy. I don't play him at Denver in his explosion game. Then I'm like I have to play him going forward, so I do.He has average to bad weeks for a few weeks. Then last week I take him out at SD, boom 90 and a TD. Have him out again today as I have a deep team, and boom explosion. I can't get him right. Now clearly I start him next week at home against Denver, but watch him lay an egg...LOL.

Positive is I have a bye this week, so my awful day isn't killing me too much, just overall point wise as we track that through week 17. I had a 120 point lead into this week though so I should be okay overall still even though I sat McFadden, but I'd like to get him right once. FYI starting him next week so expect nothing...LOL.