[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fantasy Playoff Begging Thread

Menudo

Greg Jennings.

I really wish you would have caught that long one you dropped from Rodgers in the first half. I know Flynn is in, but come on man, give me something. :wacko:

Totally agree.

Brandon Pettigrew

And Jennings almost caught what would have been a diving grab for a score. Grrrrrrrrrr!

Edit: Jennings: 2 catches for 41 yards.

Flynn has been playing okay, but he just picked in the end zone.

Edited by Wolverines Fan

Dear God, why did you put me up by 40 points only to take my QB down and then watch my 40 point lead dwindle to about ...mmm 2.54 points in an hour?

While I'm at it, why does my wife's company have their Christmas party on a Sunday evening at the end of late games?

:wacko:

Frustrating day as an MJD owner. He isn't doing terrible, but, they had it first & goal & play-faked for a TD to Mercedes. Last time, he got it on third and goal and was hit immediately after the hit. That, and Jennings breaks a big TD run. Oh, what could have been. :wacko:

Mike Thomas - Started in multiple leagues... Not expecting a lot, but a couple of catches would be nice. Instead, all he's done today is -8 yards rushing, and has been called for a penalty or two. Yikes.

Rodgers - Dammit. At least my opponent has Jennings, and they've scored about the same today, so far. All I can ask is that it stays that way.

Best - Hasn't done much lately, but I had a feeling he would break off at least one big play today. Looks like I may have been wrong.

Calvin - The fantasy gods love to rub it in our faces, when guys like Heller score TD's in Week 14. I mean, who in the hell (no pun intended) has Will Heller in their lineup, anyway?

Wallace - Has done OK, but I'm waiting for him to catch that 40- or 50-yard pass....

Gresham - I would ask for him as well, but I am going against him in a league that is more critical than the one I have him in, so I'll happily take the goose egg.

Hillis/Blount - Could use a TD from one of them, although the yardage has been decent, I guess.

Steve Johnson - Ditto.

Did I mention Mike Thomas? :wacko:

please rest Charles & McCoy this week ,,,, thanks to McFadden & Steelers Def and the guy i'm playing against getting 13 pts from his 5 players started today I don't think I need any more points today

This just in.............Troy Polamalu is pretty good.

Unfortunately, the Steelers offense can't finish off any drives.

This just in.............Troy Polamalu is pretty good.

Unfortunately, the Steelers offense can't finish off any drives.

Steelers, Pittsburgh PIT Def

vs Bengals Sun 1:00 p.m. ET

4th Quarter 00:05 Remaining

4th and 4 at PIT 28 12.0 2 Defensive/Special Teams TDs

3.0 3 Sacked a QB

3.0 3 Interceptions

4.0 7 Total Points Allowed

6.0 190 Total Net Yards Allowed

28.0 Subtotal