[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I <3 u Desean

Brentastic

And not to mention, even though it made me angry initially, his TD 'celebration' wsa one of the best I've ever seen. Uncalled for but priceless.

agreed especially when you own him :wacko:

He did the nestea plunge for peet sakes!!

Edited by Sunday Couch Potatoe

The dude has lost the ball before getting the td before due to stupid celebrations. Would think he'd learn by now. What if someone had flew up that he didn't see, knocked him into next week, and recovered the ball? Other than that thought the style was better than most but do it once inside the line.

Don't get me wrong, I needed the ff points and am happy to have them, but man, what a dick. I"d have a hard time rooting for the Penny Laneer if he played for Dallas.

harking back to a thread about rooting for your fantasy team vs. your homer team....I couldn't help but wonder what you were feeling last night as your hated rival scored a 4th-quarter TD to take the lead, while the player that scored the TD vaulted your fantasy team deeper into the playoffs. Were you cheering or pissed that Jackson put a nail in your Cowboys while garnering you a 16.1 point fantasy bonanza? Be honest.

And I call bs...you'd love him if he played for you.

harking back to a thread about rooting for your fantasy team vs. your homer team....I couldn't help but wonder what you were feeling last night as your hated rival scored a 4th-quarter TD to take the lead, while the player that scored the TD vaulted your fantasy team deeper into the playoffs. Were you cheering or pissed that Jackson put a nail in your Cowboys while garnering you a 16.1 point fantasy bonanza? Be honest.

And I call bs...you'd love him if he played for you.

Look it's tough. When he was running my first thought was I hope he gets caught. Then when I realized he was'nt going to get caught my reaction was at least it was him and not Maclin..

Then when he stopped and pulled his dick move at the goal line I was furious and if he was in front of me at that moment I'd be in jail today.

If he played for Dallas I'd have to root for him to play well ala T.O. I would never love him and I can say that in all honesty. In fact, I'm surprised that you love him. Not sure how you can enjoy watching a dick make a dick out of himself. The kid's got alot of talent. Maybe he can't help it he's a dick.

what ever happened to acting like you've been there before? :wacko:

seemed pretty harmless to me. i've actually just been reading now on some of the sports sites that some people found this to be pretty offensive. wan't directed at anyone, wasn't anything absurd like pulling a phone out of the goal post. just don't see the big deal.

seemed pretty harmless to me. i've actually just been reading now on some of the sports sites that some people found this to be pretty offensive. wan't directed at anyone, wasn't anything absurd like pulling a phone out of the goal post. just don't see the big deal.

meh.. win with class, lose with class. that's what my kids are being taught. that's what I was taught. I guess maybe that's just lost on some people.

Then when he stopped and pulled his dick move at the goal line I was furious and if he was in front of me at that moment I'd be in jail today.

Let's not get crazy here. I mean seriously, you'd what....beat him up? Shoot him?

Unfortunately, it's a new era. This isn't old time football anymore. I'm not saying I agree with it, but I don't really care. I guess I have gotten past the point where stuff like this really gets to me. It's just a game.