[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I <3 u Desean

Brentastic

You mean like when Miles Austin scored an OT TD against the hapless Chiefs last year, and the Cowboys bench cleared and they celebrated like they'd won the Super Bowl? You mean like that kind of being there before??

Look, I don't like when any player acts like an ass after scoring, tackling sacking..whatever. However, you're grasping at straws in a big way.

You mean to tell me that a team celebrating a win is equivalent to DJax purposely stopping at the 1, stretching out the ball and falling backwards into the endzone? :wacko:

C'MON MAN !!!!

:tup:

Penny Lane DeSean Jackson.

Not for the TD celebration (my thought is he smoked the safeties so bad, so what? Let him celebrate it, even if it was against my beloved Cowboys), but for his part in beating my FF team like a rented mule this week.

Damn, FF-wise, the last two weekends have just pounded sand.

I need another Penny Laneing drink! :wacko:

C'MON MAN !!!!

:wacko:

:tup:

I guess I look at it in the scope of things: with all the other antics that have gone on (the ghey little dances by virtually every running back, the popcorn, the sharpie, the signs, all the scripted stuff), i though this was a spur-of-the-moment reaction that was pretty funny and original. I mean, he couldn't have truly predicted he'd have an opportunity to have all the time in the world to accomplish "the plunge". He's know for being a tad over-the-top, but thats part of what makes him exciting to the average fan.

As a Dallas fan/player, I can see how it might have seemed a tad "in your face". But I truly don't think he was trying to taunt anyone....just having some fun the NotFunLeague.

The dude has lost the ball before getting the td before due to stupid celebrations.

Football is competitive. If you out run 12 other guys, why can't you celebrate?

What if someone had flew up that he didn't see, knocked him into next week, and recovered the ball?

God doesn't work on Sundays.

:wacko:

I guess I look at it in the scope of things: with all the other antics that have gone on (the ghey little dances by virtually every running back, the popcorn, the sharpie, the signs, all the scripted stuff), i though this was a spur-of-the-moment reaction that was pretty funny and original. I mean, he couldn't have truly predicted he'd have an opportunity to have all the time in the world to accomplish "the plunge". He's know for being a tad over-the-top, but thats part of what makes him exciting to the average fan.

As a Dallas fan/player, I can see how it might have seemed a tad "in your face". But I truly don't think he was trying to taunt anyone....just having some fun the NotFunLeague.

This^

it was fun and shouldn't have been a penalty