[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guys you'll never draft again........

Hugh 0ne

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt Forte fell to the 5th round in a lot of leagues this year, and he's done a decent job of outperforming that draft position. Just sayin'...

oh, I hear ya....I just couldn't stand it internally if I took him, even in the 5th round, and he performed as he did this year. There will always be 2009 Cedric Benson's to be had...it just won't be Williams on my team. Dude pooched me a number of weeks this year before he finally and rightfully found my bench in favor of Danny Woodhead :wacko:

Brett Favre and Shonn Greene. Doubtful I'll have to worry about Favre again anyways but Green sucked this year. I'll also throw Sims-Walker on this list and possibly Hines Ward.

Edited by Trojanmojo

Chris Johnson

2009 week 15 - playoffs - Zero TD's - lost by 5

2010 weeks 12 and 13 - zero TD's and fewer than 60 yards combined - lost both games, 1 win in either week would have secured a playoff spot. Lost week 13 by 6 points.

"Oh, now you wanna run!"

Sorry CJ, you can kill someone else's dreams next year.

Edited by Phazool

Omitting names that are already in this thread, I give you Pierre Thomas, Brent Celek, Steve Smith (CAR), Jay Cutler, Robert Meachem, and Matt Schaub.

Also, some of the people who end up on this list will probably be good value picks in drafts next year. For instance, DeAngelo Williams, depending on where he ends up, could be a nice value.

I have Cutler, Schaub, and Cassel and I've been trying to play matchups each week...and each week I keep picking the wrong one. This week I started Cutler, thinking the Bears would have to scramble to keep up with the Pats and the Ravens D would limit Schaub. Wrong.

Schaub - I traded him before my deadline for a pick next year. I give up after having him for too many years.

Brandon Marshall - I just don't trust the Dolphins to adequately get him the ball. Will never be a TD threat there.

Michael Bush - Every year I draft him, cut him, pick him up on waivers and then cut him. I am done.

Pierre Thomas - the NO RB situation has committee written all over it for many years to come.

Fred Jackson - see Michael Bush. Not consistent enough.

Any Cleveland WR

Anquan Boldin - will always have a couple of decent games, but too many clunkers in between

Any Shannahan RB. 2011 will be the year I am finally cured of my Shannhan dependency. I will never draft an RB on his team again.

+1

but it wasn't just him, the AZ staff can suck your nuts too. How Wells gets surgery in pre-season and we don't find out until game 4-5 is beyond me.

They should have been fined for that.

But, alas, I'm still a Wells nut hugger and think he will eventually be a solid runner...... hopefully..... I would draft him him next year but only with a minimum 7th round pick in a keeper league and 10th in a redraft league. Which, I think he will go that cheap, at least... Granted, many people forget the previous year on draft day. Who knows, he might just go in the first round, lol.