[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

same old **** just a different game

troublez

Anyone else wish Mcgahee would tear an ACL...forever

Funny, I talked to McGahee the other day, and he said the exact same thing about you. You guys must really have some bad blood. I really hope you can work it out and be friends again...

Oh, I get it, you must be a McClain owner, because it's pretty clear that the Ravens have no interest in overworking Rice.

Funny, I talked to McGahee the other day, and he said the exact same thing about you. You guys must really have some bad blood. I really hope you can work it out and be friends again...

Oh, I get it, you must be a McClain owner, because it's pretty clear that the Ravens have no interest in overworking Rice.

I have no problem creating controversy so the 'be nice' posts do not bother me a bit. But honestly, this is one of my favorite replies of the season from this forums. Good Game delusions of granduer...Good Game. :wacko:

Nothing in the forum rules about having to stay classy as far as I can see. Who are you Ron Burgundy? Get Bent Kiddo.

I hope when you're walking home from school tomorrow Whomper punches you in the spleen and you're debilitated for the rest of your life... Sport. :wacko: