[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

who was your playoff hero?

Texan Hooters

Hakeem Nicks saved my season Monday night. I activated him with 5 minutes left before roster lockouts on sunday afternoon. I was going to put Tony Gonzalez in his place. If I did so I would have lost. I won my Playoff by 8 points. Thank you Hakeem Nicks!

who were some of your heros this week ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hakeem Nicks saved my season Monday night. I activated him with 5 minutes left before roster lockouts on sunday afternoon. I was going to put Tony Gonzalez in his place. If I did so I would have lost. I won my Playoff by 8 points. Thank you Hakeem Nicks!

who were some of your heros this week ?

Didn't Gonzalez score a TD?

Matt Schaub's late TD and 2 pt convert gave me a 3 point lead going into OT. The pick six knocked me back 2 points for the one point win.

Monday Night Thievery at its finest in my local.

Edited by Tford

Couldn't believe how bad my luck was this week. Rodgers goes down. Bowe's quarterback doesn't play, so I bench him for Driver who does nothing. Despite this, I was somehow still only down 29 points going into tonight with Bradshaw and the Giants D. But still didn't think I had a shot.

Well... a fifty yard TD run and 3 pts allowed later, they end up getting me 33. I win by 4. Epic comeback.

Just when nothing is going my way... a roof collapses.

i think more top teams lost this week then won ,

I bet more six seeds beat 3 and 5 beat 4

this .........

I was counting on manningham, bradshaw, flacco, and dickson to have great games. I should have kept kevin boss instead of dropping him for Ed Dickson. I ended up losing my match by 6 points. :wacko:

My opponent was my playoff hero this week. Well, actually he got me into the playoffs. My team was pretty dreadful this week and by the end of Sunday I was sure I was dead. Funny thing happened on the way to the end of Monday night. I was still pretty pathetic but my opponent's team was worse. I scored the 2nd fewest points in our league this week and it got me into the money round.

I honestly had 2 heroes MJD put up 21 points for me (he was doing good until that 30 something yd run for a TD that made me go nuts) I also have to give a shout out to Mercedes Lewis who has gotten me a solid 15 (which is awesome for a TE this year)

I could talk forever about Schaub-AJ saving my season last night, but I gotta go back to Sunday. The Steeler's D was light's out, 2 pick-6s (Polomalu's pick was one of the plays of the year imo) and I needed every one of their points to win.

Next up, a demoralized NYJ team followed by Carolina, a.k.a. championship gold!

AJ gave me the #1 seed in two leagues. Thanks, dude!

yep I've got AJ in 3 semis this week but I have to ask you historymike, look ahead for a sec. Week 16 Vs. Champ Bailey. Are you as worried as I am?

Champ is playing unbelievable football right now considering the house of cards falling around him.

yep I've got AJ in 3 semis this week but I have to ask you historymike, look ahead for a sec. Week 16 Vs. Champ Bailey. Are you as worried as I am?

Champ is playing unbelievable football right now considering the house of cards falling around him.

Sure, AJ's chances are dimmed, but he is the kind of guy who can bust a long TD at any moment. I have to ride him this week, especially since I would have to start someone like Amendola or Braylon Edwards if I benched AJ (not much WR depth in this 3-WR and 1-Flex start league).