[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

How about a Dynasty Forum ?

MustOfBeenDrunk

• 1 month later...

Dynasty leagues are a part of fantasy football, why do they not belong just here? It is not like there is a tidal wave of other posts to make them hard to see. Why split this forum into two other than to make this forum slightly less inviting and active? I do not understand why it belongs in a forum by itself and what it is you get that doesn't happen here? Making more forums generally just means confusion, logistical problems (what posts belong where and who tends that and who moves it, etc) and makes forums less active by draining away posts. Given all of past history, my expectation would be that it would be very little used and appear like a near dead forum which is not inviting either. I do not see what the upside is at all.

Dynasty leagues are a part of fantasy football, why do they not belong just here? It is not like there is a tidal wave of other posts to make them hard to see. Why split this forum into two other than to make this forum slightly less inviting and active? I do not understand why it belongs in a forum by itself and what it is you get that doesn't happen here? Making more forums generally just means confusion, logistical problems (what posts belong where and who tends that and who moves it, etc) and makes forums less active by draining away posts. Given all of past history, my expectation would be that it would be very little used and appear like a near dead forum which is not inviting either. I do not see what the upside is at all.

That's what I'm talking about.