[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Oregon's BCS NC Uniforms

Rockerbraves

Here's a link to view what the Ducks will be wearing in the BCS NC game.

According to the article Oregon has not worn the same uniform combination yet this season. That's 13 different looks. Warning come game time " Do not adjust your set" the socks are indeed that color. :wacko:

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/blog...rn=ncaaf-295895

Love em - flat out awesome.

Some of the combos were weak - this one is money

I agree with the top part, but the socks are kinda lame. If they worked the white/black back into the socks and shoes I think it'd be classic.

Love em - flat out awesome.

Some of the combos were weak - this one is money

Not sure how all the old timer Oregon fans think of all these different uniforms, but most LSU fans complain even if all LSU does is tweak the helmets or add/remove a single stripe off the jersey. As a traditionalistt myself, even I can see how Oregon benefits recruiting wise with all these unique uniform looks.

Not sure how all the old timer Oregon fans think of all these different uniforms, but most LSU fans complain even if all LSU does is tweak the helmets or add/remove a single stripe off the jersey. As a traditionalistt myself, even I can see how Oregon benefits recruiting wise with all these unique uniform looks.

u joking??

the kids LOVE these combos and it is a major selling point for the Ducks. Sorry, I love a good traditional uni myself, and LSU does have cool uni's but let's get real, EVERY team changes their uniforms, not as agressively as the Ducks - but I bet that changes very soon.

Many crappy shoes from spammers teams are going this way - UA has a ton of combos, I mean just look at the NFL going retro-etc.

u joking??

the kids LOVE these combos and it is a major selling point for the Ducks. Sorry, I love a good traditional uni myself, and LSU does have cool uni's but let's get real, EVERY team changes their uniforms, not as agressively as the Ducks - but I bet that changes very soon.

Many crappy shoes from spammers teams are going this way - UA has a ton of combos, I mean just look at the NFL going retro-etc.

You read his post wrong. He said that he understands how it can be good for recruiting.

The Ducks have had some very cool uniform combinations this season, but this one is not one of my favorites. Not terrible, by any means, but nothing special either. Like Det said, white on white is sort of limited in terms of how great it can look, and these are mediocre.

As for the sock color... Nobody should wear socks that color, unless they're a professional tennis player. Brutal.

duly notes- thanks, I hate when work gets in the way of reading posts

By the way, I did like the new look your Wildcats where sporting against Oregon. What combo was that?

Thought they didn't look quite as nice vs Arizona State, but then again maybe nothing really looks great next to the colors of the sun devils.

By the way, I did like the new look your Wildcats where sporting against Oregon. What combo was that?

Thought they didn't look quite as nice vs Arizona State, but then again maybe nothing really looks great next to the colors of the sun devils.

I dunno- they are Oregon light - Cats have many different combos.

Personally, i can't stand ASSU's color scheme - but that is just me

Oh boy are you, and Auburn, in for a surprise ....................

yup - the Ducks are going to look like someone hit the FF button. SEC speed, haha - this is a whole nother level - EVERYTHING they do is faster than who they play........

hoping Cam enjoys the Heisman circuit and come Jan looks like JaMarcus Russell

Pac 10 =Conference of Champions

Oh boy are you, and Auburn, in for a surprise ....................

Funny, because I don't recall being surprised last year when "slow" Ohio St looked pretty darned athletic on the field with the Ducks.

Pac 10 =Conference of Champions

You mean in everything but the BCS, right?

I openly admit I hate the ducks as much as I hate anything on this planet, so I might be making too big of a deal about this, but I think they've gone a little too far with their uniforms. I'm fully aware that something HAD to be done about the old green and yellow they wore for years, and at first I thought the new look was really cool.

Remember back in the day when away teams used to wear their dark uniforms to show their colors? Isn't a uniform basically still supposed to do the same thing? I liked some of the original yellow and green schemes they went with, and even integrating black into the mix as an accent to their own colors was just fine, but now they'll come in nothing but silver/white/black. Those aren't the school colors. I don't really care enough about uniforms to have a strong opinion about the subject, but I think at some point you risk having your uniforms represent the manufacturer more than they represent the university.

Edited by Seahawks21