[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Austin Collie

purplehays

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I shouldn't complain about 20 standard scoring points, but with the rest of my team sucking arse, I could have used more of Collie's otherworldly efforts.

+1

No way is he coming back.

Per Gumbel and Dierdorf, Collie suffered another concussion. :wacko:He's obviously done for the game.

....and for the year. The only question is whether or not this is career-ending. The brain can only take so much trauma. It'll be interesting to see if he comes back next year (if there IS a next year).

Edited by Chargerz

....and for the year. The only question is whether or not this is career-ending. The brain can only take so much trauma. It'll be interesting to see if he comes back next year (if there IS a next year).

Yeah, we were talking about that as well. Could be career ending.

It looked really, really bad live. They did not show the replay in the stadium, and I haven't seen a replay yet. That being said, Reggie Wayne said in post-game interviews that Collie was up and walking in the locker room and told him it "wasn't as bad as the one in Philly". I think it is very likely the Colts put him on IR this year. But talks of his career being done are a bit premature.

Nice pass peyton. :wacko:

No wonder Harrison was happy to get outa there. How many more players careers does peyton have to ruin before someone takes HIM out?

Peyton has to take some responsibility for trying to put that ball in there, but seriously? Harrison was happy to get out of there? How many other players does Peyton have to ruin? Name one? You really know absolutely nothing about football. You demonstrate it time and again.

It looked really, really bad live. They did not show the replay in the stadium, and I haven't seen a replay yet. That being said, Reggie Wayne said in post-game interviews that Collie was up and walking in the locker room and told him it "wasn't as bad as the one in Philly". I think it is very likely the Colts put him on IR this year. But talks of his career being done are a bit premature.

Lets leave the possible career ending talks to the physicians. I think that's a bit premature at the moment too.

Peyton has to take some responsibility for trying to put that ball in there, but seriously? Harrison was happy to get out of there? How many other players does Peyton have to ruin? Name one? You really know absolutely nothing about football. You demonstrate it time and again.

redrumjuice is shtick. when you respond to shtick in a serious way, you only serve to increase the shtick.

redrumjuice is shtick. when you respond to shtick in a serious way, you only serve to increase the shtick.

some guys like STL Fan and bushwhacked don't seem to see it. Just trying to help those guys get better. :wacko:

Edited by CaptainHook

If I'm Collie tonight, I'm pretty pissed that my franchise QB expected me to lay out for that diaper dirt pass and get my bell rung... again. Great, you threaded a needle between the CB and a LB. It got your WR's head nearly knocked off.

Ya know, that was my original thought as well when I saw it live. But seeing the replay, the LB that hit him made a really great deep drop, and made an even better break on the pass. I know Collie never saw him. I don't think Peyton did either. The play was over 20 yards from the LOS. A heck of a play by the LB.

link

Edited by CaptainHook