[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dumb mover by Andy Reid & Philly Coaching Staff

Menudo

DeSean Jackson goes to the ground and was clearly touched by a Giant on his way down. He fumbles, and the ref said that the ruling on the field is that he fumbled, and no one had touched him on his way to the ground. The replay clearly showed that he was touched. Andy Reid held the red flag and then put it back in his pocket. This led to another Eli Manning TD pass. I've got Vick, my opponent has Manning. :wacko:

DeSean Jackson goes to the ground and was clearly touched by a Giant on his way down. He fumbles, and the ref said that the ruling on the field is that he fumbled, and no one had touched him on his way to the ground. The replay clearly showed that he was touched. Andy Reid held the red flag and then put it back in his pocket. This led to another Eli Manning TD pass. I've got Vick, my opponent has Manning. :wacko:

Then I guess Andy going down by 21, and having Vick bring them all the way back, has you pretty happy?

What the hell was Jackson running sideways for? If you watch it back the Eagles had too many men on the field. People came off the bench early and were on the field as Jackson ran sideways.

I know that is ticky tack but I would have loved to them flag it so that guy learns to quit dogging it.

What the hell was Jackson running sideways for? If you watch it back the Eagles had too many men on the field. People came off the bench early and were on the field as Jackson ran sideways.

I know that is ticky tack but I would have loved to them flag it so that guy learns to quit dogging it.

Jackson wanted to run out the clock as much as possible - even with his sideways running, there was still 0:14 left.

It was typical Giants at their finest. Dumb sloppy play after dumb sloppy play.

1. Manningham fumbles the ball after a catch. I guess he thought it was a loaf of bread. He was holding it away from his body with one hand. That was the only way Philly even starts to get back into the game. Totally changed momentum at the time.

2. AWFUL play by Phillips on the Celek TD. All his he to do is make the tackle. The Eagles NEEDED to not just score but score quickly. So he decides to dive for no reason and allows a TD rather then a 15ish yard gain. Awful safety play by the Giants as usual.

3. How is it even possible the Giants are not even 1% ready for an onside kick there? 7 minutes left down by two scores. HAD to think it was possible. Coughlin at his finest yet again.

4. As usual the Giants D comes up small when needeed most. 3 minutes left, no TO's, ball on their own 12. Need to go 88 yards in 3 minutes. SHOCKER Giants D wilts in a big spot AGAIN.

5. TERRIBLE punt by Dodge. Guy has been AWFUL ALL year, so I was laughing as Coughlin was yelling at him after the game. Really Tom? Maybe you should have cut his a** when he did this 5 other times this year.

It is time for a houde cleaning. Coughlin cannot keep living off of one run. Need new blood. And quite honestly I feel the same way about Eli, BUT sadly we have to keep him as he's a top 10ish QB in a weak QB league. And before anyone says he had a good game, I point to the last two drives where we needed a play from him. How did that go?

Not even 1% upset. Simply disgusted with this sloppy joke of a team.

Edited by giantsfan

It was typical Giants at their finest. Dumb sloppy play after dumb sloppy play.

1. Manningham fumbles the ball after a catch. I guess he thought it was a loaf of bread. He was holding it away from his body with one hand. That was the only way Philly even starts to get back into the game. Totally changed momentum at the time.

2. AWFUL play by Phillips on the Celek TD. All his he to do is make the tackle. The Eagles NEEDED to not just score but score quickly. So he decides to dive for no reason and allows a TD rather then a 15ish yard gain. Awful safety play by the Giants as usual.

3. How is it even possible the Giants are not even 1% ready for an onside kick there? 7 minutes left down by two scores. HAD to think it was possible. Coughlin at his finest yet again.

4. As usual the Giants D comes up small when needeed most. 3 minutes left, no TO's, ball on their own 12. Need to go 88 yards in 3 minutes. SHOCKER Giants D wilts in a big spot AGAIN.

5. TERRIBLE punt by Dodge. Guy has been AWFUL ALL year, so I was laughing as Coughlin was yelling at him after the game. Really Tom? Maybe you should have cut his a** when he did this 5 other times this year.

It is time for a houde cleaning. Coughlin cannot keep living off of one run. Need new blood. And quite honestly I feel the same way about Eli, BUT sadly we have to keep him as he's a top 10ish QB in a weak QB league. And before anyone says he had a good game, I point to the last two drives where we needed a play from him. How did that go?

Not even 1% upset. Simply disgusted with this sloppy joke of a team.

Well I am glad you at least gave the Eagles props for coming back. :wacko:

Edited by ebartender