[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Dumb mover by Andy Reid & Philly Coaching Staff

Menudo

Well I am glad you at least gave the Eagles props for coming back. :wacko:

Totally give them credit. They did a great job and stayed in the game. Didn't mean to take any credit away from them. But be real. ANY comeback like that is GREATLY aided by the other teams mistakes. Can't have a comeback like that without it. If you can't admit that then you are not being honest. BUT the Eagles still capitalized, so good for them.

First half the Giants defense dominated the Eagles offense.

I give the Eagles all the credit in the world for the in-game adjustmnets at halftime that turned the tables. It is adjustmnets like that that define a great coaching staff. Hats off to the Eagles and Reid. And f you to Coughlin for being inept in the second half and trying to pin all the blame at the end on a freakin punter. How about your defense that decided to roll over and your offense that forgot to come out of the locker room at halftime.

First half the Giants defense dominated the Eagles offense.

I give the Eagles all the credit in the world for the in-game adjustmnets at halftime that turned the tables. It is adjustmnets like that that define a great coaching staff. Hats off to the Eagles and Reid. And f you to Coughlin for being inept in the second half and trying to pin all the blame at the end on a freakin punter. How about your defense that decided to roll over and your offense that forgot to come out of the locker room at halftime.

Couldn't agree more. Coughlin is a joke chewing out the punter. YES he stinks and has done the same thing literally 4 or 5 times this year (who decided to keep him?). But the guys still couldn't make a tackle? Jax fell and fumbled and STILL ran for a TD. And as usual the Giants D comes up small when needed most. That is a common theme. And how is the team not even 1% ready for the onside kick there? That is the coach.

Just saw that Cowher wants to come back next year and the Giants are his # 1. MAKE IT HAPPEN. Coughlin had a nice run, but it is time now.

Started 2 years ago when we were great and the # 1 seed. Fell apart late and didn't even win a playoff game. Last year started great and fell apart and didn't even make the playoffs. Now this year and today's joke. Sure they may slip in as the 6 seed with TB losing today and if GB loses toniht, but who cares. They won't win at Chic/GB/Philly anyway. So who cares.

Edited by giantsfan

Couldn't agree more. Coughlin is a joke chewing out the punter. YES he stinks and has done the same thing literally 4 or 5 times this year (who decided to keep him?). But the guys still couldn't make a tackle? Jax fell and fumbled and STILL ran for a TD. And as usual the Giants D comes up small when needed most. That is a common theme. And how is the team not even 1% ready for the onside kick there? That is the coach.

Just saw that Cowher wants to come back next year and the Giants are his # 1. MAKE IT HAPPEN. Coughlin had a nice run, but it is time now.

Started 2 years ago when we were great and the # 1 seed. Fell apart late and didn't even win a playoff game. Last year started great and fell apart and didn't even make the playoffs. Now this year and today's joke. Sure they may slip in as the 6 seed with TB losing today and if GB loses toniht, but who cares. They won't win at Chic/GB/Philly anyway. So who cares.

You seriously call yourself Giantsfan?

You seriously call yourself Giantsfan?

And that means what exactly? That questioning Coughlin is crazy? Sorry, guess he shouldbe the Giants HC for the next 20 years because he and Eli had a great run to the SB a few years back. I didn't say fire him for some scrub. I said if you can get Cowher I'd do it in a second. Give me an f'ing break.

ANY comeback like that is GREATLY aided by the other teams mistakes. Can't have a comeback like that without it. If you can't admit that then you are not being honest. BUT the Eagles still capitalized, so good for them.

Uh, there would have been no comeback if the Eagles hadn't made a bunch of mistakes, handing the Giants a 21 point lead.

1. Jackson fumble not challenged

2. Dimitri Patterson getting used all day long....errors in form, errors in tackling...the guy is a joke.

3. Maclin'sfumble (or dropped pass as it should have been ruled) handing the Giants 6 points before the half,

4. Numerous dropped passes that would have continued drives in the 1st half.

The Giants were good enough to take advantage of the Eagles mistakes and build a big lead. The Eagles were just as good in the 2nd half at doing the same thing to the Giants.

And that means what exactly? That questioning Coughlin is crazy? Sorry, guess he shouldbe the Giants HC for the next 20 years because he and Eli had a great run to the SB a few years back. I didn't say fire him for some scrub. I said if you can get Cowher I'd do it in a second. Give me an f'ing break.

+1...what a dumb ass question. Fans don't have to be blind supporters when certain moves can make your team better. Just don't think Cowher is the guarantee to much more success than Coughlin. Cowher pissed away plenty of good seeds and good teams in the playoffs.

+1...what a dumb ass question. Fans don't have to be blind supporters when certain moves can make your team better. Just don't think Cowher is the guarantee to much more success than Coughlin. Cowher pissed away plenty of good seeds and good teams in the playoffs.

No diaper dirt - the guy is obviously a fan. Dumb ass question.

Not really sure where this thread is going. Seems to be all over the map.

Here is MY bottom line.

1. I am not a huge Coughlin guy. I think the team is sloppy and makes mistakes at big times and has for a while under him. If I am a "bad fan" because I am not a Coughlin fan then so be it. I think it is time for a different voice.

2. If anyone in here thinks the Giants didn't make MANY MANY crucial mistakes and the Giants D didn't once again wilt in big spots like they have done many times through the years (not always but many times), then I disagree. But I think it is kind of obvious. When you blow as big a lead as we had so late you have to make many mistakes (a lot mental) for the other team to get back into it.

3. That does NOT take away from the Eagles. They needed to stay focused and work hard and still had to capitalize on the Giants mistakes to come all the way back. So hats off to them for that.

That is how I feel overall. Good, bad, whatever, so be it.

No diaper dirt - the guy is obviously a fan. Dumb ass question.

To the two witless buffoons chiming in on my question to Giantsfan, it was the following quote that caused me to ask:

Sure they may slip in as the 6 seed with TB losing today and if GB loses toniht, but who cares. They won't win at Chic/GB/Philly anyway. So who cares.

Who cares? That makes you a fan? Sounds to me like a little kid. As do both of you.

To the two witless buffoons chiming in on my question to Giantsfan, it was the following quote that caused me to ask:

Who cares? That makes you a fan? Sounds to me like a little kid. As do both of you.

Let's see - it seems as though most people who read your post thought it was odd but I guess we are ALL the ones who misunderstood. Sorry we could not figure out what you really meant.

Let's see - it seems as though most people who read your post thought it was odd but I guess we are ALL the ones who misunderstood. Sorry we could not figure out what you really meant.

That's OK. I didn't expect either of you to take a while to figure it out. Much easier to just shout your mouths off as usual.

Funny.

And yes you nailed it Ursa. I am a terrible fan because as I am TOTALLY frustrated and annoyed that we lost a game that pretty much would have given us a 2 seed and a bye in all time joke fashion, I made a statement that I don't care if we get a 6 seed as we will most likely lose in round one anyway.

YOU NAILED IT!!!!

Can't make this stuff up.

Funny.

And yes you nailed it Ursa. I am a terrible fan because as I am TOTALLY frustrated and annoyed that we lost a game that pretty much would have given us a 2 seed and a bye in all time joke fashion, I made a statement that I don't care if we get a 6 seed as we will most likely lose in round one anyway.

YOU NAILED IT!!!!

Can't make this stuff up.

I don't blame you for being pissed losing that way today. Still, you haven't had a losing season since 2004. You've been to four SBs, winning three, the last only three years ago.

Try moving to Cleveland or Detroit or Miami or anywhere else that would trade the level of success you've had in the past 25 years in a NY minute. They still care.

Great game and the Giants were blitzing HARD in the 1st half that was quite effective...but that style pressure/defense if you watched, you knew couldn't last for 4 whole quarters. It was just a mattter of time before Vick started getting that extra time needed to make a play and he sure as hell did!

That whole team can scoot! :wacko: