[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

So I'm down by .34 points

BeerLeagueQB

Oh well... I made it to the championship in my main local, which is awesome. But this sucks bad. I'll probably never lose this close in a playoff again ever in my life... brutal. Specially since I was by a large margin the point leader in this league. I had 1,729.46 total points to his 1564.76. It all came down to .34...

Oh well... I made it to the championship in my main local, which is awesome. But this sucks bad. I'll probably never lose this close in a playoff again ever in my life... brutal. Specially since I was by a large margin the point leader in this league. I had 1,729.46 total points to his 1564.76. It all came down to .34...

The 12-1 league leadeing #1 seed in my big money league got Vicked this week, and he also was hurt by Foster going out and leaving VJax on his bench. Right now he is down by one point in a PPR, QB-friendly league, and his only hope is that ADP rolls in (the opponent has Peterson left), fumbles on his first carry, and goes out with a hammy or something on the same play.

The 12-1 league leadeing #1 seed in my big money league got Vicked this week, and he also was hurt by Foster going out and leaving VJax on his bench. Right now he is down by one point in a PPR, QB-friendly league, and his only hope is that ADP rolls in (the opponent has Peterson left), fumbles on his first carry, and goes out with a hammy or something on the same play.

If ADP does that I will quit fantasy. I already had that happen to me with Gore this season.

Lost to DO Jaded in 32 Homers this week by .61 and in my local by 1.00.

Oh and the Packers lost.

That is some serious pain, chester. At least when your team gets blown out in a playoff game you can console yourself that you had no control over the outcome, and that no possible combination could have won the game. Now you will spend all winter grousing about the one or two different lineup choices that would have resulted in the 1-2 points you needed to win.

That is some serious pain, chester. At least when your team gets blown out in a playoff game you can console yourself that you had no control over the outcome, and that no possible combination could have won the game. Now you will spend all winter grousing about the one or two different lineup choices that would have resulted in the 1-2 points you needed to win.

Way to make me feel worse!