[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owen Daniels

bostonsoxandy

Considering picking him up-which is the easier part. The harder part is how GOOD will he be this week-I have Jacob Tamme and he has been slouching recently, so where does Daniels rank? Top 5 TE, Top 10 TE, or what?

Any inside news from Texans homers?

Just my stupid opinion.

I picked up Daniels a couple weeks ago, thinking I might give him a spot start over Marcedes Lewis. I haven't.

I really thought last week was the week for Daniels to bust out. It wasn't.

I do think again, this could be the week he finally gets in the end zone. That 60,1 that's listed for him in projections, I feel pretty confident with that. Still, Tamme is interesting, especially with Collie not sucking up so many targets.

TEs are so depleted and up and down at this point (Witten the one exception). It's tough to say top 5, top 10. Both are startable. Does that help?

It's a tough call on TEs this week. I have Z. Miller and have thought about picking up Owen, K. Boss, or B. Celek. The truth I think all these guys are in line for some yards and it's a lotto pick on who ends up with a TD (this is in a non-ppr). I don't have a real gut on who is going to end up with the TD this week, but Daniels is due. I haven't been following Tamme lately but any of those 4 I mentioned should get around 40 yards. From there it's just a crapshoot on catching a touchdown. So if you think 40-50 yards plus a 40% chance at a TD is better than Tamme you might want to pull the trigger. At this point it is hard to tell who the tallest midget is though.

I'm going back and forth between Owen's and Tamme but, to be honest it's such a toss up between tight end this year and my faith in Tamme or lack thereof has been tested repeatedly in the last three weeks. I wanted to pick up Hernadez (NE) but someone got him before me. My thinking on this was. If your going to go out, go out with a zero or some huge numbers which seems to be the case with NE tight ends these days.

Edited by Seahawk

Just curious...why is V-Jax on your bench?

Not updated roster..its pretty old in my sig

current roster is

qb philip rivers

rb chris johnson

rb arian foster

rb/wr ryan torain

wr reggie wayne

wr branodn marshall

wr vincent jackson

te jacob tamme/owen daniels

be percy harvin

be lance moore

be malcom floyd

be anthony armstrong

I'm still rolling with Miller right now, but if Andre Johnson is out I have to think Owen Daniels has a big game. Both Miller and Daniels play afternoon games so if anyone is deciding between the two you can wait to find out if AJ is giong to be inactive.

I'm still rolling with Miller right now, but if Andre Johnson is out I have to think Owen Daniels has a big game. Both Miller and Daniels play afternoon games so if anyone is deciding between the two you can wait to find out if AJ is giong to be inactive.

AJ ain't happenin' and you have to like Daniels to grab the slack, HOWEVER, Dressen is still splitting close to 50/50 and could also be involved.

AJ ain't happenin' and you have to like Daniels to grab the slack, HOWEVER, Dressen is still splitting close to 50/50 and could also be involved.

I guess that's kind of what I'm thinking. With AJ in, I don't want to risk the Daniels/Dressen split. If AJ is out fo sho, than I'll take my chances. I'm playing against Witten in the championship so I need a TD.