[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Donovan McNabb, the new QB of the _____________

keggerz

Minnesota

Arizona

Carolina

Oakland

ETA: Don't see him in Cinncy - T.O. earned himself another year in a Bengals uniform, and can't see the organization jeopardizing his production by potentially igniting an old feud.

Edited by kpholmes

Why would McNabb go to Oakland, Campbell and Gradkowski are both way better than him at this point

Right, because their ongoing QB Carousal is indicative that both Al Davis and Tom Cable are completely sold on both?

It all comes back to Al Davis and how he does things. McNabb is the kind of quarterback that has ALWAYS been appealing to Al: the experienced, old veteran that has been cast off from other franchises, looking to make one last run at a Superbowl before hanging up the cleats for good, can make things happen through the air and isn't afraid to throw the ball. Trust me when I say that Al looks at Donovan at this point in his career and thinks he looks like a Raider.

The Raiders have absolutely no obligation to either of their current quarterbacks: Gradkowski is an unrestricted free agent, and the Raiders gave almost nothing to obtain Campbell. You better believe it's more than possible McNabb could be in the Silver and Black come August.

If that were to happen, Al would re-sign Gradkowski for top QB2 dollar (He's got a Fargas-Esq man crush on him) and Campbell would be the odd man out.

Edited by kpholmes

Las Vegas Locomotives.

Srsly though - what about Carolina? Would they start Luck if they draft him? With the rookie trend lately a la Bradford, Ryan, Sanchez, McCoy. Or would they want to bring in a vet for a year to mentor Luck?

Edited by CurlyDumps

Las Vegas Locomotives.

Srsly though - what about Carolina? Would they start Luck if they draft him? With the rookie trend lately a la Bradford, Ryan, Sanchez, McCoy. Or would they want to bring in a vet for a year to mentor Luck?

I don't see McNabb going to a place where he is there for 1 year to groom a rookie and then move on again. My guess is Arizona where he can be the guy for 2-3 years.

Are some of you guys really saying that McNabb has a weak arm? He's one of the best deep ball passers in the NFL - he can't throw the short routes accurately but he sure throws a nice deep ball.

As for the question? I'd say either Arizona or Minnesota - both make a lot of sense but I'm leaning toward the Viqueens.

Are some of you guys really saying that McNabb has a weak arm? He's one of the best deep ball passers in the NFL - he can't throw the short routes accurately but he sure throws a nice deep ball.

As for the question? I'd say either Arizona or Minnesota - both make a lot of sense but I'm leaning toward the Viqueens.

I don't get why people say the Vikings? They tried the old QB and it has not worked out. I would love to see McNabb in a Viking uniform but I don't think that is a good move for the Vikes.

I don't get why people say the Vikings? They tried the old QB and it has not worked out. I would love to see McNabb in a Viking uniform but I don't think that is a good move for the Vikes.

Unless there is a better/younger QB that will be a F.A - I think they have to go with McNabb. He's older, yes, but not nearly as old as Favre. McNabb should have a good 2-4 years left in the tank. QBs these days are playing well into their late 30s and McNabb just turned 34 this season. I'd say he has at least 3 good years left.

Edited by Brentastic

Unless there is a better/younger QB that will be a F.A - I think they have to go with McNabb. He's older, yes, but not nearly as old as Favre. McNabb should have a good 2-4 years left in the tank. QBs these days are playing well into their late 30s and McNabb just turned 34 this season. I'd say he has at least 3 good years left.

"Good years"? Dude is completing 55% of his passes. He might have 3 years left, but it's hard to envision them being good.

I think Arizona is the obvious answer, they would welcome his brand of mediocrity with open arms.

"Good years"? Dude is completing 55% of his passes. He might have 3 years left, but it's hard to envision them being good.

I think Arizona is the obvious answer, they would welcome his brand of mediocrity with open arms.

I still maintain that McNabb is a very good QB. He's on a terrible team with terrible ownership and a terrible coach. He's made Santana Moss a fantasy starter for the first time in his career. He's playing in a new offense that is exactly opposite of what he's played in his entire career. One season under completely different circumstances should not dis-credit his ability. He's been a very good QB his entire career so I'm not going to judge him on one season with a bad team. I think he'd thrive in Minnesota.

"Good years"? Dude is completing 55% of his passes.

Yeah, 55% of his passes to B/C WRs, without the threat of a running game, so LBs can drop into coverage.

I would venture a guess that if he had Gore behind him, and LBs had to stack the box and play honest, he'd be much better than 55%. You try throing the ball with Keiland Williams or Clinton Portis as your RB threat. The only games they had a healthy Torain, they competed significantly better. No rocket science there.

I still maintain that McNabb is a very good QB. He's on a terrible team with terrible ownership and a terrible coach. He's made Santana Moss a fantasy starter for the first time in his career. He's playing in a new offense that is exactly opposite of what he's played in his entire career. One season under completely different circumstances should not dis-credit his ability. He's been a very good QB his entire career so I'm not going to judge him on one season with a bad team. I think he'd thrive in Minnesota.

:tup:

you mean the same Santana Moss that has had the following seasons?

74/1105 10TDs

84/1483 9TDs

79/1044 6 TDs

That Santana Moss :tup:

Or the Santana Moss that has from 2003-2009

ranked in the

top 5 once

top 10 twice

top 20 three times

top 30 5 times

top 36 6 times

and his worst ranking was 41st in 2007

is that the same Santana Moss that McNabb has made fantasy relevant for the 1st time in his career :lol:

Just curious is all :wacko: