[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Where did The Huddle have Big Ben ranked this week?

Howie

I started him (and Mike Wallace) over Matt Ryan so against Carolina I had him ranked a lot higher(8).

Wtch-Matt Ryan will post even better numbers. :wacko:

Top 12

Vick

Brady

Brees

Manning

Rivers

Schaub

Rodgers

Big Ben

Kitna

Freeman

Ryan

Eli

Edited by Randall

In my projections - and I do not do rankings though they come out in descending FF point order according to your league on one page - I projected Ben Roethlisberger to pass for 230 yards and one touchdown. I also projected Mendenhall to have a big game of 120 yards and 2 TDs. That was tied into the fact that the Panthers allowed the #3 least amount of FF points to quarterbacks and yet were only #27 against running backs. My comment was :

My comment on Mendenhall was:

What happened was that the second touchdown I expected from Mendenhall was rushed in by Roethlisberger who has rushed in only one touchdown in the last 23 games. It is not something to expect or rely on.

They only gave Mendenahall 18 carries in a home game against the #27 rushing defense and had Roethlisberger run six times (more than any time this year). So the variance in my projections was the Steelers not taking advantage of facing a weak rushing defense like most teams and connecting on a some longer gaining passes that boosted him to 320 yards for his second highest game of the year. Plus Roethlisberger scored the rare rushing touchdown to make most of his difference.

I predicted a 34-3 game but it was really 27-3.

My advice is don't try to find someone who can match up on the highly unlikely happening, find a source that you think is best at what usually happens.

My assumptions were correct that DMD would have a better comment than I could make up.

Do you play IDP? If not you should :wacko:

I faced Mendy last night Keggerz (performance-based IDP league)

1.20 18 Rushes

0.00 0 Fumbles Lost (to Opponent)

3.00 1 Tackles

10.83 65 Rushing Yards

3.00 18 Receiving Yards

6.00 1 yd Rushing TD

1.00 2 Receptions

25.03 Subtotal

argh....

fftoolbox.com (Free) had him 7th on their list. Also had mike wallace at #12, been using them the entire year and im in the championship-go figure

Yeah much like this satisfied consumer of that site:

I agree. Last week was horrible. I am the high scorer in my league by 163 points, and now I am playing in the 3rd place game. Everything was jumbled last week so all those top ranked players laid a big fat terd on my score of 75.

Or perhaps this one:

I don't know who is dumber,Me for takeing your fantasy advise or you for giveing it??thanx a lot for the 68pts

:wacko:

Hey Santa, give us a Christmas present and nuke this stoopid thread already.

I will help....

Obama is useless

Bush sucked balls

We should profile Muslims as often as possible

Pollacks are dumb

Jewish people are cheap

Too many people abuse the welfare system

All religions are a crock

only people born in the USA should be here

Favre is awesome

Merry Xmas all and if you don't like that and think I should be required to say Happy Holidays go blow yourself.

My gift to you. :wacko: