[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

MJD

loaf

I'd start Blount, at home, against the Hawks over Jennings.....Blount is gold at home, and will produce......who's to say that they don't also use Karim as well, who was playing a decent amount earlier this year? Do the Jags automatically hand the kesy over to Jennings, or do they share the load...

as this will be the SECOND time MJD has EVER missed a game, it's unknown...

to me, Blount is 'safer pick'.....one man's opinion...

fixed

If you're an AP/Gerhart owner sweating out who plays Sunday night, grabbing a guy like Jennings is an outstanding idea.

This is me in a league where lineups are due by the 1:00 games. Was probably going to have to play Gerhart since he was a definite to play, so this helps me immensely if MJD is out! I was able to scoop him off the waiver wire a few minutes ago. At least I can have a backup plan if MJD does go, as I can always play Gerhart if I need too.

In the championship this weekend and very very tempted to take out A Johnson for Rashad as my flex, being that AJ is up against Champ Bailey, and start Blount ,Felix as my RB and Mike williams(TB) and D Jax as my WRs.

Edited by RJV

In the championship this weekend and very very tempted to take out A Johnson for Rashad as my flex, being that AJ is up against Champ Bailey,

That and the fact that AJ might not even play...

ETA: Looks like you already figured this out in the AJ thread...

Edited by myhousekey

It doesn't sound like Sims-Walker is going to play either.

Mercedes Lewis could be in for a monster target game!

Mercedes Lewis is definatly a redzone target and usually gets 5 or 6 catches for 50 or 60 yds. so just imagin him wiht 10 catches for 100yds and a TD or 2. He's be golden.

Granted I'm a proud M Lewis owner and plan to start him :wacko:

Ugh.

I've got Choice penciled in as my RB2...He plays Saturday.

I won't know for certain about MJD until Sunday.

I'd love to start Jennings with MJD out but not so thrilled if MJD plays.

Oh well...Choice ain't that great a start anyway. I'll fly with Jennings and if MJD is a go I still have Greene and Dixon I could play.

Another reputable FF site is now listing Jennings as their #7-#11 RB for the week (depending on your scoring). If MJD is indeed out and he gets the start I'm feeling pretty good about it.

Funny, look a little earlier in this thread, that is pretty much exactly where I put him, a top 10ish guy. I think that is a fair ranking heading in.

This is a tough one for MJD owners. The only game that Jones-Drew has missed in his career was the 2007 regular season finale, when he was rested along with several other key starters

This is a tough one for MJD owners. The only game that Jones-Drew has missed in his career was the 2007 regular season finale, when he was rested along with several other key starters

thanks, i should have stated that MJD has never missed a game in his career due to an injury.....to be honest, i think he tries and play this week....

thanks, i should have stated that MJD has never missed a game in his career due to an injury.....to be honest, i think he tries and play this week....

His knee is still swollen as of yesterday. Don't count on it. Jennings is a top 10 play this week.