[[Template core/front/custom/_customHeader is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Andre Johnson

JUMbotron

Oh, and for those owners playing the wait-and-see game, remember that the Texans play at 4:05 ET Sunday. Better have a contingency plan in case AJ is a no-go.

My contingency plan was Wallace. For whatever reason on Thursday I felt like AJ would pull thru one more time.

Bad decision.

Anthony Armstrong c'moooooooon down!

My contingency plan was Wallace. For whatever reason on Thursday I felt like AJ would pull thru one more time.

Bad decision.

Anthony Armstrong c'moooooooon down!

I hear ya, brother. I have some serious injury problems in one championship showdown: AJ on the fence, Foster dinged, MJD dubious... it could come down to guys like Freeman, Joe Webb, and Braylon Edwards making or breaking me against a team with Rivers, SJax, VJax, and Witten.

:wacko:

"If he can take a shot and he feels like he can go run and play, then he’s going to play." - Kubiak

My thought is, Why take another shot and risk more damage if there's nothing to play for?"

I agree with you JUM. Why risk it and have to shoot him up for nothing? Now I'm sure he wants 1500 again, and I'm sure you could use the logic, get through 2 more weeks then rest, but seems weird you'd shoot a guy up and risk further injury for nothing really. If he can go...great, but if you need to shoot the guy up just to get him out there at less than 100% I'm not sure I see the upside to that. BUT the guy is a warrior so who knows. Have to admire that.

I'm benching Andre Johnson. With the ankle and Bailey, I just don't see it happening this week.

For reference, if it helps anyone, it's start (2) WR, 0.5 PPR, and my other options are Britt, Maclin, Wayne. So I really feel like it's a luxury that I probably have.

Jesus, I may bench Reggie too. Benching two probable HOFers in my fantasy league final. That would be something. I love Britt and Maclin's matchups.

I'm benching Andre Johnson. With the ankle and Bailey, I just don't see it happening this week.

For reference, if it helps anyone, it's start (2) WR, 0.5 PPR, and my other options are Britt, Maclin, Wayne. So I really feel like it's a luxury that I probably have.

Jesus, I may bench Reggie too. Benching two probable HOFers in my fantasy league final. That would be something. I love Britt and Maclin's matchups.

Won't Britt would be locked down by Brandon Flowers?

I'm too lazy to look, but is'nt this "paying customer info" that you've been posting on the free boards all season?

I understood that to be the case, and always figured this was a bit of advertising to pull in a few mor paying customers. :wacko:

I'd do the same if it were my site.

Solid calls. If you woke up Sunday and saw "Johnson feels great: Ready to go" would you change it? I might be tempted.

Earlier in the season possibly, but the Matchup for Jennings is much more promising.

Anyone else feel like Jacoby Jones just isn't going to pan out? Seems like he's done nothing when given the opportunity to step up.

Kevin Walter has gotten it done in these kind of situations and sadly he's rostered everywhere I look. I've never trusted Jones.

As I open presents with the kids tomorrow morning here's hoping AJ has a VERY large needle full of pain-killing goodness in his stocking!